ARGOMENTO: When it does become something I'd be so pleased

When it does become something I'd be so pleased 3 Anni 5 Mesi fa #5349

• Molianalex
  • Fresh Boarder
It seems just from reading all of the comments here like the people who love really New Horizons and don't have any complaints are Animal Crossing Bells individuals who discovered Animal Crossing either with this game or using pocket camp.

Dude, the most vocal critics and the top comments ARE people who enjoy animal crossing games. Half the time that they bring up old AC matches with much more functionality/features. Read the damn comments rather than skimming.

Decorating stuff is most likely the most fleshed out part of it but it is kinda delayed gratification, whereas playing or chatting with your villagers is material that's more immediately in front of you.

I kinda wish that the game had a cooking strategy or something? Maybe certain villagers like certain dishes or you might make food for celebrations or something.

Spoilers if you do not wish to know about potential future content updates, but dataminers have found code that's seemingly related to growing veggies and some form of cooking (DIYs maybe?) . I don't know the complete details, but this has been posted a while before, and I'd guess it would be coming around the time of the Harvest Festival if that's still a thing.

Yessss. Yeah lots of these baseline features and gameplay sounds like it would encourage a feature like this, source collecting and recipes , so it doesn't seem like a massive leap. When it does become something I'd be so pleased.

I was about 11 or so.

I like New Horizons, however, the problem that lots of players have is the ongoing issue that the animal personalities are a lot more bland compared to old games. Should you watch footage from the Gamecube version, you'll observe that animals were more"hot" with respect to how they spoke to you. In many cases, they were really quite rude - insulting you if you refused to assist them/do some thing for them. This was down when Wild World premiered, but animals weren't too friendly as they are in New Leaf/New Horizons. Friendships needed to be developed over time, and it was gratifying to notice when an animal you wished to cheap Animal Crossing Items befriend was steadily warming up for you (ultimately giving you their picture once you had been best friends).
Ultima modifica: 3 Anni 5 Mesi fa da Molianalex.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.263 secondi