ARGOMENTO: RS isn't a competitive game really

RS isn't a competitive game really 3 Anni 4 Mesi fa #5408

• Amerzone
  • Fresh Boarder
I did spend money on RS3, that's my point. Each of the"achievements" on this account have been compensated for. Personally speaking I have a propensity to be quite competitive, not at an feel that is leaderboards but when I see someone with something I need, I go get it. Osrs has bonds which OSRS GP take the money of it which works well for me since I've got a complete time job and a family so.

Without taking time out for 16, the content I want and I am able to log in and play. I haven't bought a bond because the first month of this accounts creation, I got myself 20m and my bank is worth around 400m throughout playing RuneScape. Anybody who has the exact same achievement as me has earned it and I. For me personally levels are important and striking on osrs simply because if they've bought bonds, they spent the time training and have worked to it. Each to their own dude but in my honest view RS3 is complete on cover to acquire and aggressive in their advertising scheme in contrast to older school.

This is sort of the ONLY argument (aside from problematic gaming stuff) that matters at all, and I just don't get it. Why would that devalue your work if someone spends money to acquire something faster / easier than you personally? To you it needs to devalue their work, if anything. RS isn't a competitive game really, pvp is dead and the amount of individuals fighting for rankings is basically confined to 5.x players when new abilities come out, and jagex disabled lamps/bxp for arch for a long time. I've tried numerous times over numerous posts to explain this. Just because YOU do not care whether becomes shit doesn't mean that I do not.

If you browse again I said that I didn't mean leaderboards about the side but instead feel of achievements. Skill capes mean nothing. "oh you grinded 99 runecrafting? Your a mug because that guy worked 2 hours overtime and lamped to 99". "Oh you got lucky at a boss after a long ass grind? I got the blessed variant from a key". If you don't understand what I mean with feeling of achievement then we're at a brick wall dude. If you would like to play with RS3 that is 100% entirely up to you and I have no problem with this buy OSRS gold, I however do not like the pay to win facet which is exactly what the post was about originally.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.057 secondi