ARGOMENTO: I do not think it's a terrible thing for them to

I do not think it's a terrible thing for them to 3 Anni 5 Mesi fa #5348

• Molianalex
  • Fresh Boarder
I'll preface this by stating I do not think it's a terrible thing for them to bring awareness to the situation. It is significant that it can't just be Madden 21 coins dismissed by looking away from it. With that said, I really do hold a certain amount of distrust towards multi-billion dollar multinational corporations paying lip service to significant social issues. They are in the best possible position to do more than just put out a press release or public announcement. Obviously, as a philosophical business they're under no duty to do so, and yet it rings hollow when they try to stand in solidarity with all the common men and women. Now there are businesses out there that are doing things and this is the opportunity to emphasize those attempts; to show that they're more than simply words.

I would normally agree in the event of paying lip service to social issues without also placing money and support to advocate for change or implementing it to the organization and their job in the very least. Having said that police brutality is not just something that a company like EA throwing cash at the issue does much towards fixing. At best they put money towards the attorneys and groups that struggle to see justice after the fact or lobby to have laws changed that in the current government won't. It has systemic issues within police of not reporting their particular and holding them liable rather staying quiet and with the authorities unions that allow it all to occur or in ways even promote it from the repercussions being a slap on the wrist followed by being hired in another precinct showing them there is no consequences. Before even getting to laws and rulings such as qualified immunity that protect abusive cops and allow them to abuse their power freely. The vast majority of which EA and most capitalist businesses are not able to perform all that much about making it unfair to say they're at the best possible place to do more.

Those in the best possible position to do more are the supposed good cops by no longer staying quiet and enabling bad cops to get away with their misuse of power or voting to get superior leadership for their unions which will not enable the behavior. But of course it is just words. Even if all corporations ceased doing things wrong, it'll take a long, long time for this image of corporate America to reduce its tarnish. Part of what people might do is elect politicians who promise they'll hold these corporations accountable. It probably won't happen alone. This could be a lot easier if a person like this could run for office .

Because no matter this opinion, this is still 100 percent a company and marketing maneuver. If they truly wanted to do something positive, they can do it without marketing their merchandise while doing so. Because it's not genuine. This is not any different than the coronavirus commercials. They might have said nothing at all. Rather, they brought positive attention to the protests. That's good. Solidarity or else they realize a nice chunk of their audience is obsessed with something more significant than a damn videogame? Man. These comments really highlight the nihilistic character of reddit users. Yes, this really is a provider. Yes, it has something to do with marketing. However, Jesus, can't we be happy that companies are saying something? Do you not know just how much of buy Madden nfl 21 coins an effect this could make? In the event the firm ignored the situation, it might give every checked out mind the concept that what's happening is ordinary and regular.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.080 secondi