ARGOMENTO: I think that it's too late for Madden 21

I think that it's too late for Madden 21 3 Anni 3 Mesi fa #5483

• wfuuopy
  • Fresh Boarder
After they informed us Franchise was a top focus from the game moving forward, then actually providing us no new attributes for Madden 21 coins the manner, THEIR WORD MEANS NOTHING! They have gotta put their money where their mouth is until I even become somewhat optimistic. Good feat for the motion, but we aren't stopping until we get all the attributes we had years back and more! #FixMaddenFranchise.

All this really is....is please stop creating noise and purchase our game....maybe we will do something in Madden 22. Frankly it might be too late in the development cycle for them to develop anything for M21 franchise, but maybe we'll see something for M22. It's lip service to get the social media assault to die down, realizing it's too late in the process to fix it, by this time next year, they will have the ability to roll out M22 without even less of a franchise mode until we're completely phased out.

I'm frankly shocked that they even reacted to this. The one thing which makes me cautiously optimistic is how they stated they would give updates on the modifications before the games launching, I was fully expecting a"We are too near start to make any adjustments, but it is something we'll look at for your future". Hopefully this really gets shit done. 1 month isn't really enough time to check items. I see people requesting tv shows and newspapers and such but when they added these, it might be adding chocolate sauce to three scoops of compost.

They can literally fix franchise style with patches. Unless we see significant advancements throughout Madden 21, they're filled with shit. As they are. Sad thing is nobody will hold off purchasing the game, and that's what it might take for them to really make the game better. Like we are asking you to fix basic franchise mode characteristics that you have literally had in previous decades. We're whining about this shit for many years so we will see.

I will not believe a word until I've a legitimate franchise mode on my screen. Actively working on bolstering plans to encourage franchise in Madden 21 and beyond. I think that it's too late for Madden 21 but they get the message that Franchise mode has to be the focus in Madden 22. They are going to have to mmoexp mut 21 coins win all of the players they alienated this year.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.138 secondi