Questo sito utilizza cookie, anche di terze parti, per migliorare la tua esperienza e offrire servizi in linea con le tue preferenze. Chiudendo questo banner, scorrendo questa pagina o cliccando qualunque suo elemento acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie vai alla sezione

Kunena: Argomenti Recenti http://www.terredegliangeli.com Sat, 23 Mar 2019 15:42:39 +0000 Kunena Forum (Joomla) it-it DETROIT (AP) The Detroit Red Wings‘ debut season - da: yongcai92 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=677&Itemid=120#2475 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=677&Itemid=120#2475 http://www.arizonacardinalsteamonline.com/josh-rosen-jersey , even of low expectations.Detroit was not projected by many to make the playoffs but the Red Wings didn’t come close.Detroit won just 30 games and finished 24 points behind the wild-card teams in the Eastern Conference, faring even worse than it did during last year’s farewell season at Joe Louis Arena. And some nights, it was as quiet as a library in their spectacular new home.”It was a tough year,” forward Justin Abdelkader said. ”Hopefully, we have guys in here that understand the long offseason gives all of us an opportunity to come back bigger, stronger and faster. We’ve got a lot of picks and hopefully some of those guys can help at some point next season and in the years to come. I don’t think we’re far off because we have a lot of pieces in this room.”The Red Wings, who didn’t miss the playoffs from 1991 to 2016, had their season end in with the regular-season finale in consecutive years for the first time since 1979-83. Back then, fans referred to them as Dead Wings and the team gave away cars to draw fans to the games.HE’S BACKThe Red Wings will continue to rely on general manager Ken Holland. He helped the franchise win four Stanley Cups from 1997 to 2008 and was given a two-year deal recently to stay in place and turn things around.”When I fly in an airplane, I always love to fly with a pilot who’s done it before,” team President Chris Ilitch said. ”Ken Holland has had the experience of seeing a Detroit Red Wing team in the 1980s build from the ground all the way up to the Stanley Cup champion.”ON THE BENCHJeff Blashill, who won 33 and 41 games the previous two years as coach Josh Rosen Jersey Limited , is expected to have his future addressed by Holland after the Red Wings gather Tuesday. On Monday, he was named the head coach for the U.S. national team competing at the world championships in Denmark next month.BRIGHT SPOTSThe Red Wings don’t have any superstars right now, but they have some younger players who could develop into game-changers.Dylan Larkin, a 21-year-old center, led the team with 63 points and made a relatively smooth transition from wing.”We had some guys that are significant in the growth of this team I thought take steps forward,” Blashill said. ”Larkin certainly would be at the top of that list. I’ve said before we need some guys to become elite players in their prime. I thought he took a step from a guy who a year ago in the middle part of the year was struggling on the wing, to a guy who is really coming as a two-way center.”Anthony Mantha, a 23-year-old wing, led the team with 23 goals. Tyler Bertuzzi had 24 points in 48 games in his first extended opportunity to play in the NHL as a 23-year-old wing.ONE TO WATCHAndreas Athanasiou, a 23-year-old center, was inconsistent after holding out for a bigger contract last fall. He is a restricted free agent, eligible for arbitration Authentic Julio Jones Jersey , and may want to be on the move.Does he want to play for the Red Wings next season?”I want to be an NHL player,” he said. ”I want to be in this league. I’ve been very happy to wear a Red Wings wheel, but it’s a business so we’ll see what happens.”LOTTERY LUCKThe Red Wings have an 8.5-percent chance to land the No. 1 overall pick, a selection that is widely is expected to be Swedish defenseman Rasmus Dahlin. Detroit desperately needs a potential superstar such as Dahlin, but will have a pair of first-round picks and an NHL-high 11 selections in the draft.— CHICAGO (AP) — The handful of former Chicago Blackhawks who play for the Arizona Coyotes were excited to see Corey Crawford back on the ice after an extended absence.Vinnie Hinostroza and company also enjoyed skipping town with a win.Hinostroza scored twice against his former team, Antti Raanta made 33 saves and the Coyotes spoiled Crawford’s season debut, beating the sleepy Blackhawks 4-1 on Thursday night.Clayton Keller had a goal and an assist and Lawson Crouse also scored as Arizona improved to 1-1 on a four-game road trip. The Coyotes entered with just four goals in their first five games.“Today we got the scoring going,” Raanta said. “Obviously get new guys on the board, so it’s a big team effort.”The game was tied when Hinostroza got a pass from Oliver Ekman-Larsson and beat Crawford with a high wrist shot from the right circle 8:37 into the second period. It was Hinostroza’s first goal since Chicago traded the speedy forward to Arizona in July so it could shed Marian Hossa’s contract.Keller made it 3-1 when he intercepted a pass by Chris Kunitz and scored on a breakaway in the third, and Hinostroza added an empty-netter with 2:20 left.“I think there were emotions until the first shift,” said Hinostroza, a Chicago native. “But once you get out there one time Julio Jones Jersey Limited , it just turns into a regular game. Kind of forgot all the outside stuff and just played hockey.”Crawford played his first game since Dec. 23, after missing most of last season because of a concussion. The two-time All-Star finished with 27 saves in a remarkably typical performance given his time away.“I think I felt better in the second and third,” he said. “They really didn’t get that many opportunities early. They flipped one in for the first (shot), so it was good to feel one early. We were close all game.”Erik Gustafsson scored Chicago’s only goal in its first game since Sunday. The Blackhawks opened a stretch of three games in four nights with their first regulation loss of the season.“It was our first game where you could say, not good enough,” coach Joel Quenneville said.The crowd of 21,210 cheered loudly when the 33-year-old Crawford was introduced with the starting lineup. He helped Chicago win the Stanley Cup in 2013 and 2015, and the Blackhawks tumbled into last place in the Central Division while he was out last season.The Blackhawks also celebrated the return of Niklas Hjalmarsson for the first time since they traded the steady defenseman to Arizona in June 2017.]]> Prossimi eventi Sat, 23 Mar 2019 08:43:40 +0000 Defenseman Drew Doughty - da: yongcai92 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=676&Itemid=120#2474 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=676&Itemid=120#2474 Womens Tom Pyatt Jersey , Calif. (AP) has agreed to an eight-year, $88 million contract extension through the 2026-27 season to stay with the Los Angeles Kings.Los Angeles announced the whopping deal Friday for its two-time Stanley Cup-winning cornerstone.After cracking the Kings’ roster as an 18-year-old, Doughty has been among the NHL’s top defensemen throughout a 10-year career spent entirely with the Kings.He won the Norris Trophy as the league’s best defenseman in 2016. As an aggressive, skilled two-way blueliner, he has been a finalist for the award in three other seasons – including 2017-18, when he scored a career-high 60 points while playing in all 82 games for the fourth consecutive season.Doughty played a major role in the Kings’ Stanley Cup triumphs in 2012 and 2014, and he also has two Olympic gold medals from playing for Canada.”Drew Doughty is one of the best defensemen in the world http://www.senatorsshoponline.com/authentic-zack-smith-jersey , and we are obviously excited to have reached this point in the process in which he has committed to the Kings long-term,” Kings general manager Rob Blake said.He still has one year left on an eight-year, $56 million contract signed in September 2011. Doughty can’t formally sign the new deal until July 1, when he will be one year away from free agency.By the time his new deal ends, Doughty will be 37 years old. Neither the Kings nor Doughty seriously expected the defenseman to leave his adopted home in free agency next year. He grew up a Kings fan in southern Ontario, and he was thrilled when Los Angeles chose him with the second overall pick in 2008.Doughty is second among Kings defensemen in career goals (102), assists (320) and points (422) Max Jones Jersey Womens , trailing only Blake in every category. He also has appeared in 84 playoff games, scoring 51 points.The 28-year-old Doughty’s new contract has the NHL’s highest average annual value among defensemen, although it could be surpassed by the next contract for Ottawa’s Erik Karlsson, whose current contract expires in 2019.Los Angeles’ core of elite veterans is all signed to long-term contracts through at least the next three seasons. Those players include captain Anze Kopitar, goalie Jonathan Quick, Dustin Brown, Jeff Carter Brian Elliott Jersey , Alec Martinez, Dion Phaneuf and newcomer Ilya Kovalchuk, who signed with the Kings earlier this week.— WINNIPEG, Manitoba (AP) — Blake Wheeler knows the Winnipeg Jets don’t panic when they fall behind.That mindset paid off again Thursday night when Kyle Connor scored with 1:14 remaining to give the Jets a 4-3 victory over the slumping Columbus Blue Jackets.“We’ve done it enough this year that we have a lot of confidence that we know we don’t have to change our game,” Wheeler said. “We can continue to play the same way for 60 minutes.“We’re going to generate enough chances. It’s just a matter of finishing them. Some nights they’re going to go in, and some nights they’re not.”Winnipeg won its sixth consecutive home game and handed the Blue Jackets their four straight loss overall. The Jets also came from behind to beat the Bruins 4-3 in a shootout at Boston on Tuesday.Mark Scheifele scored his team-leading 26th goal of the season for the Jets, with Wheeler getting his 54th assist. Mason Appleton and Jack Roslovic also scored Womens Claude Giroux Jersey , and Jacob Trouba had two assists.Connor Hellebuyck made 28 saves in the opener of a three-game homestand.Artemi Panarin got his 20th goal and added an assist for Columbus. Josh Anderson had a power-play goal and Oliver Bjorkstrand also scored. Seth Jones contributed a pair of assists.Sergei Bobrovsky stopped 22 shots for the Blue Jackets.“It (stinks) to lose that way in the last minute,” forward Nick Foligno said. “]]> Prossimi eventi Sat, 23 Mar 2019 08:19:28 +0000 Alex Tuch Jersey - da: chenyan94 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=675&Itemid=120#2472 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=675&Itemid=120#2472 Brendan Leipsic Jersey Kids , British Columbia (AP) — Bo Horvat says the Vancouver Canucks knew the power-play points would come eventually.“We have a lot of sharp shooters out there and a lot of guys who can put the puck in the net, so it was just a matter of time before they started flooding in,” Horvat said.Brock Boeser had three power-play points and the Canucks defeated the Edmonton Oilers 4-2 Sunday night.Boeser had a goal and set up goals by Alex Edler and Elias Pettersson on power-play goals. Horvat added an empty-net goal for the Canucks.“It’s huge,” Boeser said. “We talk about how much special teams makes a difference in these games and it showed tonight and I think we’re feeling pretty confident on the power play, so it’s nice to be a difference maker.”Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and Alex Chiasson scored for the Oilers.Jacob Markstrom made 20 saves for the Canucks, and Mikko Koskinen stopped 26 shots for the Oilers.Vancouver’s win completes a sweep of a back-toback. The Canucks beat the Philadelphia Flyers 5-1 on Saturday.After a scoreless opening period Sunday, the Oilers put the first goal on the board 1:40 into the second period.Jujhar Khaira found Nugent-Hopkins in front of the Vancouver net and the center fired a wrist shot past Markstrom. It was Nugent-Hopkins’ 11th goal and 31st point of the year.“We showed that we can out-play them 5-on-5,” Nugent-Hopkins said. “But unfortunately we just took too many penalties and they started to get some momentum and we just couldn’t claw our way back tonight.”Vancouver answered with a trio of power-play goals.Midway through the second, Edmonton defenseman Caleb Jones was called for holding, giving the Canucks the man advantage.Boeser got a crisp pass to Edler http://www.officialcanucks.com/authentic-adidas-brock-boeser-jersey , who sent a one-timer past Koskinen that tied the game.Less than a minute later, Edmonton’s Kevin Gravel sent the puck over the glass and earned a delay-of-game penalty.With time running out on the power play, Boeser collected the puck at the top of the faceoff circle and shot it at the Edmonton net. The puck appeared to hit Koskinen’s glove before dribbling in.Boeser has six goals in his last five games.Less than three minutes into the third period, the Canucks found themselves on the power play again after Oilers defenseman Adam Larsson was called for delay of game.Pettersson scored off a shot from faceoff circle. He is riding seven-game point streak, with four goals and nine assists during the streak.Edmonton got a goal back with less than five minutes to go when Chiasson sent a wrist shot past Markstrom.Connor McDavid got an assist on the play, extending a nine-game point streak in which the star center has six goals and 10 assists.UP NEXTOilers: Host the St. Louis Blues on Tuesday.Canucks: Host the Tampa Bay Lightning on Tuesday. VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) — Jacob Markstrom turned in another solid start Thursday night, and then moved on.“There’s another game in two days, that’s what I’m focusing about,” he said.Markstrom made 29 saves to lead the Vancouver Canucks to a 5-1 victory over the St. Louis Blues.Bo Horvat and Jake Virtanen each had a goal and an assist for Vancouver (17-17-4) Christopher Tanev Jersey , which has won three of four. Adam Gaudette, Josh Leivo and Loui Eriksson also scored.“Any line can score out there,” Horvat said. “Every line played pretty well, especially after the first period. The first was a little shaky, but after that, everyone was doing the little things to win.”Vladimir Tarasenko put up the lone goal for St. Louis (13-16-4). Jake Allen stopped 24 shots.“We’ve got to start scoring, myself included,” forward Tyler Bozak said. “Every goalie in this league is a good goalie, we’ve got to find ways to get it by him. We can’t just always say their goalies had a good game tonight.”The Blues had 15 shots in the first period, but Markstrom stepped up for the Canucks.The crowd at Rogers Arena broke into cheers of “Marky! Marky!” after the goaltender stopped a hard shot by Bozak during a Blues power play 17 minutes into the game.“It definitely wasn’t the prettiest first from us by any means. But Marky came up huge for us and made some unbelievable saves Authentic Daniel Sedin Jersey ,” Horvat said.“It’s great that we came back out and got ready to play in the second period there. And I think that’s when our game changed.”Markstrom improved to 6-0 in six December starts. He has a .942 save percentage over that stretch.“It’s nice to get a win but you know, we lost consecutive games before this. So we owe it to the team,” he said.Vancouver jumped in front midway through the second after Blues forward David Perron was called for tripping.Elias Pettersson sliced a beautiful pass to Horvat in front of the St. Louis net. He got a snap shot off for the power-play goal before Allen could get all the way across the crease.Just 28 seconds later, some hard work by Gaudette paid off. The center crashed the net, collected his own rebound and poked it in.“That’s just the type of game I play,” the 22-year-old Gaudette said. “I’m pretty big on second and third efforts. The puck squirted loose and I thought I could get a stick on it so I just kept hacking at it.”St. Louis challenged the play for goaltender interference, but Gaudette’s second career goal remained in place after a video review.The Blues knew the Canucks would be fired up coming into the second period, said St. Louis coach Craig Berube.“We just kind of dug ourselves a hole,” he said.“Couldn’t find the back of the net enough. Their goalie kept them in the first period, made some big saves for them Womens Derek Dorsett Jersey , and it was a different game if we get a goal.”Vancouver outshot St. Louis 14-3 in the second period and carried the momentum into the third.Just over two minutes in, Leivo took a shot from behind the Blues’ goal-line. The puck hit Allen’s left shoulder and ricocheted into the net, putting the Canucks up 3-0.Tarasenko answered for St. Louis, holding several Vancouver players off and shoveling a shot past Markstrom.Virtanen added some insurance for the Canucks with 8:36 left, using a series of screens by his teammates to keep Allen from getting a full view of his heavy shot.NOTES: Virtanen now has a career-high 11 goals this season. He also got an assist when Eriksson scored into an empty net after Allen was pulled with five minutes left.UP NEXTBlues: Visit Calgary on Saturday.Canucks : Wrap up a five-game homestand when they host Winnipeg on Saturday night.]]> Prossimi eventi Fri, 22 Mar 2019 03:59:50 +0000 Authentic Myles Garrett Jersey - da: chenyan94 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=674&Itemid=120#2471 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=674&Itemid=120#2471 Authentic Myles Garrett Jersey , Fla. (AP) — Anders Nilsson had a busy and productive first start of the season for the Vancouver Canucks.Nilsson stopped 16 of 17 shots in the first period and finished with 33 in the Canucks’ 4-1 victory over the Tampa Bay Lightning on Thursday night.“I had to get going right away,” Nilsson said. “I felt confident going in the game. I’ve been feeling good the last couple weeks so I’ve been eager to get into a game eventually. I was excited to get the start and get to play.”Elias Pettersson and Brock Boeser scored 1:10 apart in the third period, and Markus Granlund and Jake Virtanen added empty net goals for the Canucks. Brayden Point scored for Tampa Bay, and Andrei Vasilevskiy made 24 saves.Vancouver’s rally was started when Pettersson, who has four goals and three assists in four games, deflected Derrick Pouliot’s point shot past Vasilevskiy at 11:07 of the third period.“I thought it was going to hit my stomach and I was going to shoot a rebound,” Pettersson said. “After it hit me I lost the puck and next thing you know it’s a goal. Very lucky, but I’ll take it. Every goal is worth one goal so it doesn’t matter how ugly or nice it is.”Boeser gave the Canucks the lead with his first of the season at 12:17.Tampa Bay, the highest scoring team in the NHL last season, has two goals in two games to start the season and is 0-for-8 on the power play, including 0 for 5 on Thursday.“We need to finish,” Lightning coach Jon Cooper said. “We’re not finishing. We are shooting some pucks at the net Jarvis Landry Jersey Elite , but we’re not going there with a desire to score. That’s what you have to do in this league.”Notes: Lightning C Tyler Johnson returned to the lineup after missing the opener with an upper-body injury and logged 18:24 of ice time. … Vancouver C Antoine Roussel missed his fourth consecutive game with a concussion. Coach Travis Green said following Thursday’s morning skate Roussel is getting close to return. … Tampa Bay scratched RW Cory Conacher, C Danick Martel and D Slater Koekkoek. The Canucks scratched D Michael Del Zotto, D Alex Biega and LW Brandon Leipsic. … The Canucks had allowed 14 goals in the opening three games of the season.UP NEXTCanucks: At Florida on Saturday night.Lightning: Host Columbus on Saturday night. ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — The Buffalo Sabres‘ West Coast trip was in danger of slipping off the rails before they got right back on track with a Southern California sweep.Rasmus Ristolainen scored a tiebreaking power-play goal early in the third period, and the Sabres rallied from a two-goal deficit for a 4-2 victory over the Anaheim Ducks on Sunday night.The Ducks had a 2-0 lead late in the second period when the Sabres suddenly got rewarded for their persistence in the final stop of their five-game trip.Kyle Okposo and Jeff Skinner scored 88 seconds apart in the second before Ristolainen ripped a rising slap shot through traffic and past former Sabres goalie Ryan Miller for his first goal of the season.Patrik Berglund added an empty-net goal as the Sabres followed up a blowout win over Los Angeles on Saturday with a comeback in Orange County. After back-to-back discouraging losses in Vegas and San Jose, the Sabres gathered themselves and earned their long-struggling club’s first back-to-back wins in SoCal since 2003.“Two complete games that we just played,” said Okposo, who got his first goal of the season on a power play. “I thought that was the first time all year that we got down in a game and we just never changed the way that we played. That second (Ducks) goal could have been a backbreaker for us, but we just stuck with it. We played the exact same way and we got rewarded.”Finishing a five-game trip with three victories also is a noteworthy development in the early stages of the Sabres’ attempt to end their seven-year playoff drought.“Especially on the road, you want to come back and have a good response when you go down,” said Skinner, who has five goals in the last five games after his hat trick against the Kings. “Down the stretch http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/myles-garrett-jersey , we made some big plays. It’s a nice feeling when you win like that.”Okposo had a goal and an assist, and Carter Hutton made several big saves in the frantic final minute. Sam Reinhart had two assists and Hutton stopped 26 shots.Sam Steel scored his first NHL goal and Kiefer Sherwood scored his second NHL goal for the Ducks, who lost their second straight after a 5-1-1 start to the season. Anaheim is still missing injured forwards Corey Perry, Patrick Eaves, Ondrej Kase and Jakob Silfverberg.“You’re trying to get to know each other,” Ducks captain Ryan Getzlaf said. “We have so many guys in and out of the lineup right now. It’s hard to get that chemistry. It doesn’t excuse the lack of compete we had tonight.”Miller made 41 saves for Anaheim against the organization with which he spent his first 12 professional seasons and won the Vezina Trophy in 2010. Miller is the Sabres’ franchise leader with 284 victories and 540 games played in net, but he lost for only the second time in his five career starts against the Sabres.“We’ve been trying to clean it up as we’ve been going,” Miller said. “But we’re giving up probably too many power play and a few too many shots. It just needs to be better.”Before the game, a sellout crowd celebrated when the Ducks raised Hall of Fame forward Paul Kariya’s No. 9 to the rafters in the second number retirement in franchise history. Kariya, the first draft pick in the then-Mighty Ducks’ history, played his first nine NHL seasons with Anaheim, scoring 300 goals.The Ducks are short on veterans http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/jarvis-landry-jersey , but their newcomers contributed.The 20-year-old Steel tipped Brandon Montour’s long shot late in the first period for his first goal in his ninth NHL game.Moments after the Ducks ended a prolonged stretch of Buffalo puck possession in the second, Sherwood scored on a break with a long shot. The 23-year-old Ohio native grew up idolizing Kariya for their shared Japanese ancestry, and the undrafted free agent has seized a chance to play on the right wing in Anaheim with Perry sidelined.The Sabres quickly erased the lead with a pair of strong plays by Okposo and Skinner, who used his speed to slip behind Anaheim’s defense.“If you continue to give teams opportunities to practice the power play, you are going to give them life,” said Ducks coach Randy Carlyle, whose team has yielded 13 power plays in the last three games. “The telltale sign (of poor play) for me is I’ve had to mix lines up three games in a row because I wasn’t happy with what was happening out there.”NOTES: Montour had two assists. … Silfverberg missed his third straight game with a broken fingertip. Perry (knee), Eaves (shoulder) and Kase (concussion) haven’t played all season, while Nick Ritchie hasn’t played since ending his contract holdout Wednesday. … The teams meet again in Buffalo on Dec. 22.UP NEXTSabres: Host Montreal on Thursday.Ducks: At Chicago on Tuesday.]]> Prossimi eventi Fri, 22 Mar 2019 03:34:38 +0000 Authentic Alexander Radulov Jersey - da: chenyan94 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=673&Itemid=120#2470 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=673&Itemid=120#2470 http://www.atlantafalconsteamonline.com/calvin-ridley-jersey , might not return this season.Drafted out of Finland with the sixth overall pick in 2001, Koivu is in his 14th year with the Wild and atop the franchise’s career list in several statistical categories, including games (973), points (688), assists (487), shots (2,196), power-play points (244), short-handed points (24) and multi-point games (150). He’s second in team history in goals (201).This season , Koivu leads the Wild with 488 faceoff wins, which ranks 14th in the NHL. The Wild recalled center Joel Eriksson Ek from their AHL affiliate in Iowa to fill Koivu’s roster spot, in advance of their game Thursday night against Edmonton. EDMONTON, Alberta (AP) — The Colorado Avalanche broke out of their slump by beating a team struggling just as much as them.Semyon Varlamov stopped 26 shots to help the Avalanche beat the Edmonton Oilers 4-1 Sunday night to snap a five-game losing streak.Mikko Rantanen, Carl Soderberg and Tyson Barrie each had a goal and an assist, and Alexander Kerfoot also scored for the Avalanche.“We had a strong game, the last game, too. We didn’t get any goals in that game, but today we were rewarded ,” Soderberg said. “I think right now, we have been on a losing streak, and we had to do everything better. You need to do that when you’re on a losing streak to get the win.Ty Rattie scored in Edmonton’s fourth straight loss. Cam Talbot stopped 12 of 15 shots before he was replaced 5:06 intot he second period. Mikko Koskinen came on and finished with 12 saves.“Four games, that’s the first time this year,” Edmonton defenseman Adam Larsson said. “You don’t want to be in this position but we are right now and we have to face it. The next game is really important.“This is not like last year’s team. We still have a strong belief system in here. I don’t even want to compare it to last year.”Rantanen got the Avalanche started just 26 seconds into the game, converting the rebound of Nathan MacKinon’s shot past Talbot for his sixth of the season.“It’s big, you get one in the first shift and you feel good about yourself,” Mackinnon said. “Those are always good when you get one early.”Soderberg scored on a long point shot through traffic to give make it 2-0 with 4:27 remaining in the opening period.The Avs added to their lead with a power-play goal five minutes into the second period when Kerfoot was allowed three whacks at the puck from the side of the net before scoring. That brought Koskinen in to replace Talbot.Colorado kept coming with another goal midway through the second period, as Rantanen fed it in front for Barrie http://www.billscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-josh-allen-jersey , who scored his first goal of the season. Rantanen regained the lead in the NHL scoring race on the play with his 26th point.It was also Barrie’s 62nd career goal, tying him with Rob Blake for third among defensemen in Avalanche franchise history.“That one is cool because Blake was my favorite defenseman growing up,” Barrie said. “I wore No. 4 growing up because of him, and I ended up playing for Colorado. It’s special.”Edmonton broke Varlamov’s shutout bid midway through the third when Rattie tipped home Adam Larsson’s point shot.NOTES: It was the first of three meetings between the two teams, with the other two taking place in Colorado. … Edmonton had gone 5-0-1 against the Avalanche in their previous six meetings. … The Oilers assigned 20-year-old forwards Jesse Puljujarvi and Kailer Yamamoto to Bakersfield of the AHL on Saturday and recalled Cooper Marody earlier on Sunday. … Barrie recorded his 200th NHL assist.UP NEXTAvalanche: Host Boston on Wednesday night.Oilers: Host Montreal on Tuesday night.]]> Prossimi eventi Fri, 22 Mar 2019 03:21:32 +0000 Womens Connor Hellebuyck Jersey - da: chenyan94 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=672&Itemid=120#2469 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=672&Itemid=120#2469 http://www.jaguarscheapstore.com/yannick-ngakoue-jersey-cheap , and the direct approach eventually got them a much-needed win.Schmaltz scored the deciding goal in the seventh round of the shootout to lift Chicago over the Ottawa Senators 3-2 on Wednesday night, just the Blackhawks’ second victory in 11 games.Schmaltz fired a wrist shot between the legs of Mike Condon after Patrick Kane and rookie Alex DeBrincat connected earlier in the tiebreaker. Matt Duchene and Mike Hoffman scored in the shootout for the Senators, who lost their second straight.Schmaltz said he had a sense of where to shoot against Condon after six rounds in only Chicago’s second shootout this season. It was Schmaltz’s first score in the shootout on just his second career attempt.”You kind of just go with your go-to moves, trust them,” Schmaltz said. ”I got a little bit of a lucky bounce there, but it’s good to see one go in.”Obviously a big win for us.”Kane scored his team-leading 23rd goal and set up Artem Anisimov’s 16th in regulation for the last-place Blackhawks.”We need every point we can get at this point,” Kane said. ”There’s still belief in this locker room. Obviously we need to go on quite a run, have a big record down the stretch, but take it a game at a time.”Chicago won for the second time in three games following an eight-game losing streak.Anton Forsberg stopped 32 shots through overtime and five of seven in the shootout, including final stop on Mark Stone.”(Forsberg) made some big saves for us particularly as the game got deeper,” said Chicago coach Joel Quenneville , who coached his 1,600th NHL game. Only Scotty Bowman and Al Arbour have coached more.Duchene and Zack Smith scored for the Senators in regulation, Stone had two assists, and Condon finished with 36 saves through overtime.The Senators came back twice from one-goal deficits to tie it, then played their best late in the game.”We adjusted well after the first (period),” Ottawa coach Guy Boucher said. ”I thought our second period was really good and our third period was outstanding, and the overtime too.”We’ve just got to keep that up.”The Senators and Blackhawks, two teams well out of playoff contention heading into the NHL’s trade deadline on Monday, both played their first of three games in four nights.Kane opened the scoring at 14:19 of the first after taking a drop pass from Vinnie Hinostroza and firing from the slot. The puck slithered under Condon was crossing the goal line before Kane followed through and slammed it in.Smith tied it at 1-all 1:37 later on a tip-in from the left side of the crease. Derick Brassard set him up with a slick cross-ice pass from the right circle.Anisimov slipped to the net, tipped in Kane’s feed from the right side and put Chicago back ahead, 2-1 , at 5:52 of the second.Duchene replied 6:09 later on a rising shot from slot that ticked off defenseman Jordan Oesterle and landed in the upper right corner of the net.Neither team generated sustained pressure in the scoreless third, although both had a handful of chances in the final minutes. The Blackhawks failed to convert a power play – one of only three man advantages for both teams combined – late in the period.The Senators had the better chances in overtime. Erik Karlsson and Ryan Dzingel missed on close-in attempts, and Forsberg got a glove on a shot by Thomas Chabot that then ticked off the post.NOTES: Ottawa LW Ryan Dzingel, who has 15 goals in his second full NHL season, returned after missing two games due to a family matter in his hometown of suburban Wheaton, Illinois. … The Senators’ bus was involved in a minor accident en route to the United Center for the game. No one was injured. … Blackhawks F Anthony Duclair was back in the lineup after sitting out two games. Chicago F Patrick Sharp and F Lance Bouma were scratches. … F Alexandre Burrows and D Ben Harpur sat out for Ottawa.UP NEXTSenators: Host Tampa Bay on Thursday night.Blackhawks: Host San Jose on Friday night. COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — In the third period, the game between the New Jersey Devils and the Columbus Blue Jackets came down to goaltenders — one making his first NHL start and the other a Vezina Trophy-winning veteran.It was fun to watch. Both performed admirably, even spectacularly, in a scoreless final period, enabling the Blue Jackets to hang on to a 2-1 lead and beat the Devils on Thursday night.Sergei Bobrovsky Authentic Derwin James Jersey , the Columbus netminder, covered the just outside the goal line at least twice and stopped all five shots after New Jersey pulled its goalie for an extra skater with two minutes left, making the last of 29 stops as the final horn sounded. Half of those saves came in the third period.“He keeps us in games, and we count on him in big situations,” said Columbus winger Cam Atkinson, who scored on a penalty shot early in the second period. “You need your best players to be your best players, and he stepped up big time again for us tonight.”Mackenzie Blackwood, recalled from Binghamton of the AHL after starter Cory Schneider went on injured reserve with an abdominal strain, had an inauspicious start but found his footing. He finished with 36 saves and kept the Devils in it.“As the game wore on, he continued to get better, and I thought our team did also ,” New Jersey coach John Hynes said.Taylor Hall scored for New Jersey, his 200th career NHL goal. The Devils have lost two straight and five of the last six (1-3-2).“To be honest, it’s pretty disheartening when you do play well and you’re not able to get a win, especially for a guy like Mackenzie who is coming in and playing his first game and played so well,” Hall said.“We found our game and played well and forced the issue at the front of the net but couldn’t get that equalizer.”The Blue Jackets won their second straight and ended a six-game homestand on a high note. They are 3-2-1 in that stretch and hung on to second place in the Metropolitan Division, two points behind Washington.Columbus victimized Blackwood 4:17 into the game. Foligno camped out just to the right of the net, waited for a pass from Pierre-Luc Dubois and tapped in a stunningly easy goal while Blackwood leaned the other way.Atkinson poked the puck between Blackwood’s pad and the post on a penalty shot early in the second, awarded because New Jersey’s Damon Severson hooked Atkinson on a breakaway.Hall went over the top of a diving Bobrovsky on a breakaway later in the second to make it a 2-1 game.NOTES: New Jersey F Marcus Johansson left the game with an injury in the second period and didn’t return. Hynes said he didn’t know Johansson’s condition. … Columbus F Artemi Panarin returned after sitting out Monday’s game with an unspecified injury. … Atkinson has 20 goals in six straight seasons, the second Blue Jackets player to do that. Rick Nash did it eight straight times from 2003 to 2012. … Blackwood became the sixth goalie in NHL history to face a penalty shot in his first NHL start. … Devils D Steven Santini played his first game since Oct. 20 when he broke his jaw against Philadelphia. … With an assist on Foligno’s goal, Dubois has seven goals and 11 assists in his last 18 games. … Hall has 10 points in in his last nine games.UP NEXT:Devils: Hosts Ottawa on Friday night.Blue Jackets: At Philadelphia on Saturday.]]> Prossimi eventi Fri, 22 Mar 2019 02:33:43 +0000 the nearest NCAA cbs Baltimore - da: zhangzk http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=8&id=671&Itemid=120#2468 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=8&id=671&Itemid=120#2468 wholesale nfl jerseys china 51 20 inside mortgage garage door opener hardware sat.navy blue mes Fourth Quarter move to get over Memphis 22 21 In fingerprintsNelson, Edwards prospect Akron previously Morgan feel 41 7Kato Nelson reached to have three touchdowns, Van Edwards got around to achieve two to Akrwithin thrown using a 41 0 conquer Morgan status on the Zips seasgarage door opener hardware tuesday.Flacco is In Towson come out with, 36 10 previously mentioned Morgan StateTom Flacco contained two short-term touchdown goes by in his begin, Leading Towsduring to the 36 10 win over Morgan point out saturday.less. 23 tx tries retribution to prevent baltimore soccer team in MendA year ago, texas didn really know what they should expect before winning our first quest as discipline tom Herman. inside of the rematch weekend, The Terrapins may well nfl wholesale jerseys china ones experiencing revolutionary modifies.often not for post to On UMD examine keen on the nike air jordan McNair DeathJust days away skincare products first bet on the growing season, The university or of maryland golf business is even more the biggest market of discussion.paul Flacco brother playing pertaining to Towson u. 16 seed products to get rid of a completely no. 1, this particular Retrievers sold near $1.7 million for you to the the usa far east achieving.UMBC man field hockey number welcomed family through the process of entertaining FansThe sense with regard to UMBC environs became unhealthy awesome wednesday. even after reducing within second stage from NCAA tournament situation, they made the past.UMBC cultural NCAA competition work sides among destruction To Kansas StateUMBC wasn from a position to strikes the truck bed cover's cost in the adorable Sixteen, being knocked returning to that's just. 9 Kansas county, 50 41, thursday.virtually Viewed5 well-known the wrong ideas nearly beam Lewis' hard free trialHis was already a long time ago thirteen, so thoughts light. at the time issues fall straight from the teeth of commentators, there could fast along with individual superior forthings you Cannot transport throughout M count StadiumIf that you simply season ticket dish or the lucky few of developed entry pass onto the Ravens your own home game such a season, you have to know what it is impossible to carry to you about the arena.the lowest travel spots to see each individual one expert baseball staff members In BaltimoreBaltimore is known from your american footbal when considering having incorporate a focused admirers across the. even though enthusiasts of most different kinds of youth baseball teams get hired to play Ravens acreage, there are sanctuaries from where they might be knowledge allowed and enjoy the game.
scots Tory mega pixel mls Briggs while in researching in the

who it is Linda Brown s man

Merrimack vly Explosions cbs television studios birkenstock]]>
Conclave del Regno Eterno Tue, 19 Mar 2019 01:49:19 +0000
Valtteri Filppula Jersey - da: huangjian123 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=7&id=670&Itemid=120#2467 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=7&id=670&Itemid=120#2467 http://www.seattleseahawksteamonline.com/tyler-lockett-jersey , who Detroit views as the danger man.Moore’s left isolated in a clear one-on-one, again the nearest receiver from our viewpoint. His shuffle release to the pylon on his route is matched well by Tabor. But it’s what Moore does at the catchpoint that is so impressive.Tabor’s physical coverage is bordering on lunging as Moore keeps heading for the pylon. Moore’s body-positioning keeps his right side totally free as he fights through the contact with his left arm. He then looks for the ball at the perfect time.Flashing his body control again, Moore swivels to stack Tabor and rise for the backshoulder fade. His leap is slightly mistimed, meaning the throw is behind on its way to hitting a combination of left shoulder pad and hand. Yet Moore has the concentration to keep tracking the ball and haul in his own cushioned tip drill. Touchdown on the redzone four-verts concept!Contested Catch Deep ThreatSchottenheimer returned to a version of his y-cross concept with 8.17 left in the 2nd, lining up in a trips shotgun formation.It’s clear to Wilson once more that the coverage is some sort of man. Following the snap, one of the safeties comes shallower and the other goes deep; Wilson knows he has Tabor on Moore again. Dickson’s poor protection on the right edge versus Davis sees potential trouble for Wilson. Ifedi’s initial assignment has him stay tight for the rush of linebacker Miles Killebrew. Yet Ifedi manages to pass Killebrew off inside and then get outside to Jarrad Davis. Great work. Running his go route, Moore brushes away Tabor’s hand-fighting with his off-hand for the second time. He gets behind Tabor’s trail and times his ball location faultlessly again. Tabor has no clue where the pass is as Moore looks around to Wilson. As Tabor goes to contact Moore, the receiver cunningly pushes Tabor’s arms away and then brushes the cornerback off him.That separation has Moore’s body fully twisted around as he gets off the ground while running backwards. His hands now free, Moore snags a highlight-reel catch for 27-yards on 3rd and 7.What a great challenge it was from Pete Carroll to overturn the incompletion with the new catch rules in place, Moore’s three steps being a football move. The Seahawks went on to score on this drive, extending their lead to 14. This was Moore’s most important reception. Play-Action Physical Deep ThreatOn the second play of the fourth quarter, Moore capped his performance with physicality off the play-fake.Pre-snap, Seattle motions Tyler Lockett inside into a stack. It’s a similar movement to what would accompany a run to the perimeter—the idea being to tighten the defense and then outflank them. Rather than being a run game aid, on this play it helps the passing game.It assures Wilson the coverage is man-to-man, the Lions staying in their same match-ups. It also creates space for Moore to work Tabor, who would have expected to be in the slot. Suddenly Moore has a greater two-way go as the outside receiver. His head-fake Womens Russell Wilson Jersey , square release off the line of scrimmage pauses Tabor for a moment. Moore then runs inwards, Tabor desperately lunging and trying to get inside to press Moore. Rather than jam, his arms are left trailing in Moore’s speed.The physicality to fight through the contact while keeping the route speed plus timing from Moore is excellent.The corner route of the play-action flood concept beats Tabor deep. The deep safety is sucked down by the inside run-fake. Moore separates downfield and Wilson puts the ball to the corner in-stride. This is where only Moore can get it, but it also gives him the chance to get some yards after catch. He picks up the 45-yard catch-and-run.The CeilingRight now, the ceiling of Moore is difficult to measure given its loftiness. He’s still a raw player, the biggest area to work on being route running. Moore’s first two catches were tight space ones that were never going to be about separation, but he is still reliant on speed to get open on things like go routes. Fortunately, Moore’s got one of the best route runners to learn from in Baldwin: Moore dominating Tabor so convincingly is exhilarating. The second-year receiver is fast-becoming the trusted safety blanket of Wilson—which for the future represents blitz-beating potential. The improvements to Moore’s skillset have been rapid and, though development is not linear, his ability by the time he is a free agent in 2021 could be pro-bowl good. At least...Currently, Moore’s timing of when to look for the ball is a subtle part of the game that he excels at. Combined with his physical ability to stack, his vertical threat and his improving releases, it makes Moore a lethal wide receiver #3. The Seahawks’ receiving group is becoming nightmarish to defend.With Schottenheimer’s exploitation of the clear isolation and Wilson’s blossoming chemistry with Moore, this is only the beginning. Y-Cross; Four Verts; or Play-Action; leave David Moore in a one-on-one and he will punish you. If Russell Wilson never wins an MVP award, one of the likely culprits will be a lack of high-volume passing. Even if Wilson is tied in fourth place for touchdown passes with Philip Rivers and Drew Brees, Wilson gets far less awards consideration than Patrick Mahomes Authentic J.R. Sweezy Jersey , Andrew Luck, Rivers, and Brees. I believe a part of that perception that downgrades Wilson in the eyes of the media and therefore the public is that he’s 22nd in pass attempts and if he’s not being asked to make as many plays, maybe it’s because he’s not as important.There are other factors we must consider too, and when you bring them all together, I think Mahomes’ case for 2018 MVP becomes pretty clear anyway.His Kansas City Chiefs, Wilson’s opponent this Sunday night, are 11-3. He’s got 45 touchdown passes, 11 more than any other player. He’s first in yards per attempt among relevant QBs. He’s moving ahead of Brees in passer rating. And he’s got the volume, ranking sixth in attempts. Basically, Mahomes has comparable rate stats to Wilson, if not a little better, and at a much higher volume. I have no question in my mind that Mahomes has been the MVP this season and rarely do I believe that a person is so clearly the right choice.Which is crazy to consider when you recall that John Schneider interestingly attended his pro day in 2017 and that the Seahawks were rumored to be considering drafting Mahomes in the first round that year if the Chiefs hadn’t traded up and selected him 10th overall.Schneider could be seen as one of two GMs at Mahomes’ pro day, along with John Lynch of the San Francisco 49ers, who opted instead to take Solomon Thomas and then trade for Jimmy Garoppolo midseason rather than take Mahomes or Deshaun Watson. NFL Network’s Mike Mayock also reported that New York Giants head coach Ben McAdoo was there, and he’d be fired less than a year later. We can also see the QB coaches for the Jacksonville Jaguars and Washington footballs in attendance Authentic Bobby Wagner Jersey , and we know what’s happened for those teams recently as far as quarterback problems.The big difference between those teams at that time and Seattle was of course that the Seahawks have Wilson. But Schnneider didn’t go to Texas Tech that day to see anyone other than Mahomes and while he ended up going 10th overall, it was unclear if he’d be a first round pick so Seattle may have thought they had their chance. That went away when Kansas City made the move of the day, giving up two firsts and a third to get Mahomes even though they already had Alex Smith.The team ended up getting back a third rounder and cornerback Kendall Fuller in dealing Smith to Washington, one of the teams that didn’t pick Mahomes despite being at his pro day.For as long as Wilson is on the Seahawks, I expect the team to show interest in young quarterbacks in the draft and around the league, simply because I believe the front office sees value in the position and having options. The Green Bay Packers got Aaron Rodgers this way. The New England Patriots got some value back while having a quality backup for four years when selecting Jimmy Garoppolo. And the Chiefs found Mahomes this way, though Smith isn’t on the level of Wilson. We’ll never know what would have happened if Schneider had gotten the opportunity to take Mahomes, but I do believe the interest was real.On Sunday night, with both teams needing a win to secure a playoff-related goal, the two sides will get their closest looks at each other yet. Let’s hope that the MVP on this night at least is the QB the Seahawks have, not the QB that they may have wanted to have next.]]> Quote di coscrizione Mon, 18 Mar 2019 02:51:17 +0000 Now that the Vegas Golden Knights - da: yongcai92 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=669&Itemid=120#2466 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=669&Itemid=120#2466 Womens Nick Jensen Jersey , Ariz. —are well into their second NHL season, they’re finally starting to resemble an expansion team.The Arizona Coyotes? Much like the Golden Knights, they don’t look anything like they did a season ago. The Golden Knights and Coyotes meet for the first of four times this season on Wednesday at Gila River Arena, and the two desert rivals couldn’t be more dissimilar than they were in the 2017-18 season.Article continues below ...Then, in its first NHL season, Vegas won four of five from Arizona, two in overtime.The Coyotes were 2-14-3 through 19 games a season ago; now they’re 9-9-1.The Golden Knights, a surprise team from start to finish in an inaugural season in which they reached the Stanley Cup Final, were 15-6-1 through 22 games; now they’re 9-12-1 — and have the same number of points (19) as the Coyotes despite playing three more games.“They’re not going to surprise people this season,” Arizona coach Rick Tocchet said Tuesday. “Everybody’s ready for them. Maybe there’s a little bit of the Stanley Cup Final hangover. But they’re still a hard-working team and they’ve got a lot of pieces.”The two franchises illustrate how quickly poor teams can get better, and good teams can quickly fall off, in modern day American pro sports.The teams’ last two games show that Thomas Vanek Jersey , too.The Golden Knights breezed to a 6-3 win on Sunday at Edmonton, a Oilers loss that helped lead to the firing of coach Todd McLellan and Vegas’ second win in three games.But the next night, they fell behind by seven goals in a 7-2 loss to the Calgary Flames on Monday.“It’s hard to believe this happen the way we played (Sunday) night, but that’s hockey I guess,” Vegas coach Gerard Gallant said. “I’m pretty disappointed and I hope they (the players) are disappointed because they didn’t show up.”They were.“There’s too many games where that’s happened,” Vegas forward Reilly Smith said. And teammate Nick Holden said, “It was a lack of effort. … It looked like we were two steps behind. It can’t happen again.”Now, the Golden Knights will play their third game in four nights during a challenging stretch in which they’ll play five games in seven days. They’ll get only Thursday off after the game against the Coyotes before playing another back-to-back, against Calgary and San Jose.Arizona beat Nashville 2-1 on Thursday. But after beating the team that owns the NHL’s best record, the Coyotes turned around two nights later and wasted long stretches of dominance while losing 2-1 to the Boston Bruins in a game they outshot Boston 18-1 during a span of more than 30 minutes.“I think there are some individuals who have to play better for us,” Tocchet told radio station KQFN. “We’re the type of team that can’t have four to five guys in each game playing below average. We’re the type of team that needs to have everyone play well and contribute.”Despite putting together a five-game winning streak three weeks ago, the Coyotes have lost five of seven. Vegas has lost four of six.One reason is goal scoring; through Tuesday games Nick Foligno Jersey , Arizona was second-to-last in scoring with 48 goals (2.53 per game); Vegas was tied for 22nd in the 31-team NHL with 57 goals (2.59 per game).Marc-Andre Fleury (9-8-1) is expected to be back in goal for Vegas after backup Malcolm Subban gave up seven goals on 32 shots in Calgary. Goaltender Darcy Kuemper (4-5-1) is expected to make his eighth consecutive start for Arizona, although starter Antti Raanta (lower-body injury) could return for a Friday home game against the Colorado Avalanche.The Coyotes, currently thin on the blue line, also could welcome back defensemen Alex Goligoski (lower body) and Jakob Chychrun (upper body) as early as Wednesday.“We’re playing a lot of teams in our division (right) now. This is a big game for us,” Tocchet said. “It’s a proverbial four-point game. More than ever, we want to be a consistent team in division games.” SEATTLE (AP) Hollywood producer Jerry Bruckheimer has been hosting hockey games for a quarter-century. Now he wants to do it on a much bigger scale.The filmmaker of ”Flashdance,” ”Beverly Hills Cop” and ”Top Gun” fame joined his partners – billionaire David Bonderman and Oak View Group Chief Executive Tim Leiweke – on Wednesday in discussing for the first time publicly why they’re trying to bring a professional hockey team to Seattle.One answer, they said, is that the city deserves one: It’s been more than a century since the old Seattle Metropolitans won the Stanley Cup, and a decade since Seattle’s last major men’s professional winter sports franchise, basketball’s SuperSonics, bolted for Oklahoma City. Seattle is the biggest market in the nation without a major winter sports team.But Bruckheimer has also been a big hockey fan since The Great One – Wayne Gretzky – moved from the Edmonton Oilers to the Los Angeles Kings in the early 1990s. Bruckheimer met Gretzky at a party Authentic Oliver Bjorkstrand Jersey , and Gretzky arranged for him to get season tickets. Having season tickets, Bruckheimer decided to take skating lessons. And having taken skating lessons, he decided to get some friends together to play hockey on Sunday nights. They’ve been playing ever since.”It’s something I get so much joy out of watching and doing,” he said. ”I’m still playing the sport – poorly – but I get out there with a bunch of the guys and do it every week. That’s really nice, to carry something that long in your life.”The group submitted its application for an expansion team with the National Hockey League this month and said Wednesday they hope to hear in June whether it’s accepted. In the meantime, they’re embarking Thursday on a season-ticket-deposit drive meant to demonstrate the city’s interest in a team. They declined to say how many deposits would constitute a successful drive, saying they don’t know how many NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman expects them to sell.The deposits run $500 for season tickets or $1,000 for club season tickets, which are center ice, lower-level tickets.They’re also planning to renovate KeyArena, where the Sonics used to play, to the tune of $660 million – including $20 million in acoustic treatment requested by Seattle’s beloved Pearl Jam – and if they’re approved Ryan Murray Jersey , the league expansion fee will run approximately $650 million, all privately financed. They say if everything goes according to plan they’ll have an NHL team ready for the 2020-21 season.”We’re taking the risk; we’re putting up the money,” Leiweke said. ”There is no risk to the taxpayer.”He added that an environmental review is about half complete and has turned up ”no game-changers.”Bonderman, who graduated from the University of Washington and Harvard Law School before embarking on a career in private equity, would be the principal owner of the team, though he said he wouldn’t be involved in day-to-day operations. As a part-owner of the Boston Celtics, he said he has learned how fun running a sports team could be.”It shows you what you can do with the right kind of team, the right kind of spirit, and how much people appreciate having the ability to go see these kind of games,” he said.]]> Prossimi eventi Fri, 15 Mar 2019 07:17:49 +0000 Still stung by the Blues missing - da: yongcai92 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=668&Itemid=120#2465 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=668&Itemid=120#2465 New York Rangers T-Shirts Authentic , N.Y. (AP) the playoffs for the first time in six seasons, general manager Doug Armstrong capped a major roster overhaul on the first day of the NHL’s free-agency period by acquiring center Ryan O’Reilly in a multiplayer trade with the Buffalo Sabres.Aside from landing a nine-year veteran in O’Reilly on Sunday, St. Louis committed $31 million in salary to sign forwards David Perron and center Tyler Bozak to multiyear contracts.”Once you miss the playoffs, change has to happen,” Armstrong said. ”We’re a non-playoff team for the first time in a number of years and it doesn’t sit well with the St. Louis Blues organization, and certainly the fan base.”Making drastic changes was also the theme in Buffalo, where general manager Jason Botterill continued shuffling the under-performing roster of a team that finished last in the standings for the third time in five years.”We had to change the dynamic,” Botterill said. ”The bottom line was there’s a lot of great people in that locker room, but when you finish 31st, you have to look to make changes.”The Sabres added experience to a young roster by acquiring veterans forwards Vladimir Sobotka and Patrik Berglund. They also acquired forward Tage Thompson, a 2016 first-round draft pick, who had three goals and six assists in 41 games as an NHL rookie this season last year. Buffalo rounded out its haul by adding a conditional first-round draft pick next year and a second-rounder in 2021.The Blues also agreed to pay O’Reilly the $7.5 million contract bonus he was due by the end of the day. Botterill said the price for O’Reilly would have gone up once the Sabres were put in a position to pay the bonus.Berglund, a former first-round draft pick, has 168 goals and 322 points in 694 games over a 10-year career in St. Louis. Sobotka is a defensive forward, who has 47 goals and 155 points in 463 career games over nine seasons.The trade continues a busy stretch in Botterill’s rebuilding plans.Aside from selecting 18-year-old Swedish defenseman Rasmus Dahlin with the No. 1 pick in the draft last month, he also acquired play-making forward Conor Sheary in a trade with Pittsburgh last week. The Sabres addressed their goaltending needs by signing former Blues backup Carter Hutton to a three-year New York Rangers Hoodies Authentic , $8.25 million deal Sunday.Hutton will share the starting duties with Linus Ullmark, who is pegged to make the jump to Buffalo after three seasons in the minors.O’Reilly was expendable because he was one of the few assets the Sabres could trade. And he also caused a stir during an end-of-season availability by suggesting there were times he had lost the passion for hockey and that a losing culture had crept into the locker room.Armstrong is confident a change of scenery will help O’Reilly.”I’ve certainly been guilty of saying things I was thinking and wishing I didn’t say them. He probably would add that to the list of things he wishes he could’ve kept internal,” said Armstrong, who is familiar with O’Reilly during the time they’ve spent together as part of Canada’s national team at international tournaments.”He’s got great passion for the sport. He’s got great passion to compete and win,” he added. ”And hopefully, this gives him the boost that he feels is necessary that he can come in here. And quite honestly, we need that boost.”O’Reilly completed his third season in Buffalo since being acquired in a trade with Colorado, after which the Sabres signed him to a seven-year, $52.5 million contract. He’s one of the league’s most dependable two-way forwards, and set the NHL record by winning 1,273 faceoffs last year.Perron returns to St. Louis for the third time in his NHL career after signing for $16 million over four years. He spent last season in Las Vegas, where he set career highs with 50 assists and 66 points. Bozak, who signed a three-year, $15 million deal with St. Louis, spent his first nine seasons in Toronto, where he scored 136 goals and 365 points in 594 games.”You bring in Ryan O’Reilly New York Rangers Hats Authentic , and you bring in Perron and Bozak, experience players, I think it just makes you better,” Armstrong said.Notes: Buffalo signed goalie Scott Wedgewood, who is expected to take over the starting duties in the minors. … Forward Scott Wilson returned to Buffalo by signing a two-year, $2.1 million contract. … The Sabres also signed defenseman Brandon Hickey to a two-year entry-level contract. Hickey completed his senior season at Boston University, and was acquired by Buffalo in trade with Arizona last month.— TAMPA, Fla. — The Tampa Bay Lightning and Ottawa Senators meet Saturday for the second time in seven days.Tampa Bay rallied from down two goals to defeat Ottawa in overtime on Sunday, the second game of the its current four-game winning streak.The Lightning are coming off Thursday’s win over the New York Islanders and now get set to welcome back Norris Trophy winning defenseman Victor Hedman to the lineup.Article continues below ...Hedman has been out since suffering an undisclosed upper-body injury on Oct. 26 in Vegas. He resumed skating with the team earlier this week and was a full participant at practice on Friday, including working with the top power play unit, an indicator he will be back Saturday.Tampa Bay returned defenseman Cameron Gaunce to the Syracuse Crunch of the American Hockey League on Friday, clearing the path for Hedman to be back in the lineup.The Lightning were able to maintain their high level of play in Hedman’s absence, posting a 5-2 record while he was out to remain at the top of the league standings.“I think that’s the beauty with our team, a lot of guys can play in a lot of different situations with different lines, whatever it may be, and we just kind of roll Custom New York Rangers Jerseys ,” center Tyler Johnson said.The Senators are also going to have a player bak that missed the last meeting between the teams as rookie Brady Tkachuk was back in the lineup on Thursday. The power forward, who was the No. 3 overall pick in the 2018 draft, started the season with three goals and six points in five games before suffering a leg injury on Oct. 15.Tkachuk returned Thursday and played 14 minutes with five registered hits. His return was welcomed by his teammates.“He was great. He does a lot of really good things,” center Matt Duchene told NHL.com. “He’s really good with the puck, he’s a big body. I think the thing that impressed me the most about him is the maturity in his game at such a young age. He’s going to have a long, amazing career.”While the Senators had a quick start against the Lightning the last time out, it was a slow start that did them in against Vegas. The Senators want to find more of a consistent effort to help them turn around the recent rough stretch with two wins in the past nine games, allowing four or more goals seven times in that stretch.“We just had a bad start, myself included,” Ottawa’s Ryan Dzingel told NHL.com. “You can’t give a team like that a couple-goal lead. It’s tough when you battle back, too, after that. So we just got to have a better start, myself included. You’ve got to be ready to go.”]]> Prossimi eventi Fri, 15 Mar 2019 07:02:14 +0000 Somewhere along the way - da: yongcai92 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=667&Itemid=120#2464 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=667&Itemid=120#2464 http://www.pantherscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-christian-mccaffrey-jersey , while Patrick Kane was piling up points and the special teams were rounding into form, the talk around the Chicago Blackhawks shifted from draft positioning to the wild-card standings.Another surprising turn in a strange season.After two eight-game losing streaks, a coaching change and a handful of trades and minor league promotions, Chicago is somehow in the mix for a playoff spot in the congested Western Conference. The Blackhawks’ second line of Dominik Kahun, Dylan Strome and Alex DeBrincat accounted for nine points in Sunday’s 5-2 victory over Detroit, running their win streak to a season-high seven in a row.“We’re better than we were before and now we’re going to need to keep getting better,” said coach Jeremy Colliton, who took over after Joel Quenneville was fired on Nov. 6.The Blackhawks (23-24-9) are just four points back of Minnesota for the second wild card heading into Monday’s games. But they also are just four points ahead of Anaheim and Los Angeles in last place in the conference. The last nine teams out West are separated by eight points.For now, Colliton is more focused on how Chicago is playing than anything else.“We’ve got to make sure we don’t think we’re just going to show up and it’ll just happen. We’ve got to work,” Colliton said. “We’ve got to do the right things and if you do it for close to 60 minutes we’ll get the points we want and I’m pretty sure the standings will sort out.”While the Blackhawks struggled for much of the first half of the season, Kane has been a constant force in a performance reminiscent of when he won the Hart Trophy for NHL MVP in 2016. The All-Star forward has 11 goals and 20 assists during a 14-game point streak — the longest active streak in the NHL.After Detroit pulled within one in the third period, Kane scored his 33rd goal and then assisted on Jonathan Toews‘ empty-netter to help wrap it up for Chicago.“He’s always involved,” Colliton said. “When he’s on the ice Baker Mayfield Jersey Elite , the other team knows he’s a threat and that’s nice for us to have.”Toews and DeBrincat also have been solid this year, but one of the biggest keys to Chicago’s turnaround has been its depth scoring. Strome has four goals and 12 assists in his last nine games. Kahun had two goals and an assist against the Red Wings.The 21-year-old Strome came over in a Nov. 25 trade with Arizona. He had a disappointing start to his career after the Coyotes took him with the No. 3 pick in the 2015 draft, but he seems to be coming into his own since joining the Blackhawks and being reunited with DeBrincat after they played together in junior hockey.“I’m having fun playing hockey again,” Strome said. “The team’s winning, producing offensively. I’m winning some face-offs and helping the team win. Obviously when the team wins, everyone looks better. Everyone has a good mood in the room.”Chicago’s improved power play also has produced some big goals of late. The Blackhawks have converted at least one power-play opportunity in 15 of their last 18 games, going 23 for 59 for a 39 percent success rate over that stretch.Mix in some solid goaltending by Cam Ward and Collin Delia, and there is a glimmer of hope for the Blackhawks after they missed the playoffs last season for the first time in a decade.“I love that we’re playing for something and that guys have that belief in the locker room that if we keep doing what we’re doing, we’re going to give ourselves an opportunity,” Ward said. “Obviously you take care of what you can control. We want to keep this thing rolling.” OTTAWA, Ontario (AP) — There was a time when Chris Wideman wondered if he would ever score another NHL goal.Still coming in bunches, in fact.Wideman got his first two goals in nearly a year, Craig Anderson made 36 saves and the Ottawa Senators beat the Los Angeles Kings 5-1 on Saturday.Wideman tore a hamstring last November and missed the rest of the season. The 28-year-old had been without a point in his first four games this season.“The way I look at it now is every game is gravy http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/baker-mayfield-jersey ,” Wideman said. “When I first got hurt, I thought I was done. We put in a lot of hard work with the staff, myself, and I got a lot of support from family and my girlfriend and guys here and buddies around the league so it’s just great to be back.“I was happy to get the first one for sure, and the second was icing on the cake, I guess.”Chris Tierney, Mark Stone and Colin White also scored for the Senators, and Matt Duchene, Brady Tkachuk and Thomas Chabot each had two assists.Trevor Lewis scored for the Kings, who will wrap up their four-game trip Monday night in Toronto.Los Angeles’ Jack Campbell made his fourth consecutive start and allowed four goals on 11 shots before being replaced by Peter Budaj. Budaj allowed one goal on 11 shots.“I thought we got off to a good start the first couple of minutes and drew a couple penalties, but didn’t really generate much on the power play,” Kings coach John Stevens said. “Too many 1-on-1 battles being lost around their net that could amount to easy goals and then we had a big hole to dig out of there.”Tierney opened the scoring just over six minutes in by tipping Dylan DeMelo’s shot past Campbell. Wideman pushed in a rebound and Stone added a power-play goal later in the period for a 3-0 lead.“It was a bad start and they capitalized on some opportunities,” Kings defenseman Jake Muzzin said. “We put some pressure on them later Authentic Baker Mayfield Jersey , but it was too late.”White made it 4-0 in the second with a wrist shot that ended Campbell’s afternoon. Lewis got the Kings on the board late in the period before Wideman tacked on his second goal midway through the third during a delayed penalty call.“Everybody made their mark on the game,” Senators coach Guy Boucher said. “There were blocked shots, intelligent plays at the right moment, good plays without the puck. Our goaltender was solid so it was a real nice team victory.”NOTES: This was the Kings’ lone visit to Ottawa this season and marked the return of Dion Phaneuf, who was traded to Los Angeles last February after spending parts of three seasons with the Senators. Phaneuf had 13 goals and 41 assists over 154 games with Ottawa. … With Cody Ceci on injury reserve, Ben Harpur made his regular-season debut and led all Ottawa defensemen in ice time. … The Senators were without Ceci (upper body), Ryan Dzingel (lower body) and Alex Formenton (concussion). Jonathan Quick (lower body), Dustin Brown (broken finger), Jonny Brodzinski (shoulder) and Gabriel Vilardi (back) were out for the Kings.UP NEXTKings: Play at Toronto on Monday night.Senators: Host Dallas on Monday night.]]> Prossimi eventi Fri, 15 Mar 2019 06:48:11 +0000 Collin Delia’s first start against Colorado - da: yongcai92 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=666&Itemid=120#2463 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=666&Itemid=120#2463 Authentic Artturi Lehkonen Jersey , the 24-year-old Delia made his third career start. In his previous start, he surrendered five goals late last season in a loss to the Avalanche.“Probably a little bit of vengeance,” Delia said. “I didn’t have the best outing last time so I did everything in my power to prepare to be ready for this game.”Alex DeBrincat and Artem Anisimov scored for Chicago. The Blackhawks swept their two-night, two-game road trip.“We didn’t seem to have as much juice in the legs,” Chicago coach Jeremy Colliton said. “It was a battle all night, it felt like we were playing uphill but credit to our guys they found a way to survive and we got some timely saves. We got great goaltending tonight.”J.T. Compher scored for Colorado, and Philipp Grubauer stopped 26 shots.Colorado’s Colin Wilson left the game early when he fell over Andreas Martinsen and landed on his left shoulder. Wilson was helped off and didn’t return because of an upper-body injury.Later in the first period, Blackhawks defenseman Samuel Girard crashed into the end boards after getting tangled with Jonathan Toews. He skated off the ice and went to the locker room.Avalanche coach Jared Bednar said Girard should be fine, but Wilson will miss some time.“I would say he is week-to-week Carey Price Jersey , not day-to-day,” Bednar said.Grubauer had 35 saves against Montreal on Wednesday night and made some key saves in the second period to keep it tied. He stopped Anisimov on a great chance early in the period, then stopped a point-blank shot by Dylan Sikura after the puck bounced off the boards right to the center.The goalie gave up a rebound early in the third period and Chicago capitalized. Grubauer made the initial stop on Patrick Kane’s shot but it trickled through and Anisimov knocked it in at 1:19.“It was one that I would have love to have back,” Grubauer said. “One horrible goal cost us the game.”Delia made sure the lead stood with 11 saves in the third period and got a little help from the posts. Colorado hit three in the game, including one by Compher in the third period.“Obviously, you want to get a little puck luck, but you make your own luck,” Delia said. “You battle, you work hard and you think you deserve those bounces. On the road you’re not going to ask why the puck stayed out of net Jeff Petry Jersey Kids , we’re just happy with the two points.”Chicago struck first when Dominik Kahun came out of the box after serving a minor for too many men and got the puck from Connor Murphy in the neutral zone. He slid a pass across to DeBrincat, whose shot went off Grubauer’s blocker and in at 8:07 of the first. It was his 16th of the season.The Avalanche tied it when Alexander Kerfoot sent a backhand pass from the end boards to Compher crashing the net, and he flicked it past Delia at 2:58 of the second.Colorado came into the game third in the league in power-play percentage but went 0 for 5.“The penalty kill made the difference for us,” Toews said.NOTES: Colorado D Nikita Zadorov was out with a lower-body injury and will miss Saturday night’s game at Arizona as well. The Avalanche recalled Anton Lindholm from the Colorado Eagles of the AHL.UP NEXT:Blackhawks: Chicago: Host Florida on Sunday.Avalanche: At Arizona on Saturday night. The final hours before Monday's NHL trade deadline are certainly going to be frenetic. Whether big trades dominate the day or not, general managers and player agents will burn up the phone lines attempting to make deals that are likely to alter the course of the 2018-19 season and the Stanley Cup playoffs.The Ottawa Senators have already made two big deals, trading Matt Duchene and Ryan Dzingel in separate deals to the Columbus Blue Jackets.The Senators appear to have more assets to trade by the 3 p.m. ET deadline, including perhaps the most productive player who is likely to change teams.Mark Stone is scheduled to become a free agent July 1, and it seems unlikely that he will sign a new contract with the Senators. General manager Pierre Dorionis clearly in a rebuilding mode.Stone has scored a team-high 28 goals and 34 assists for 62 points in 59 games this season.The Senators have acquired multiple first-, second- Jonathan Drouin Jersey , and third-round draft choices in the next three years with the deals they have already made. Trading Stone will likely bring them more draft picks and prospects.The most serious trade talks for Stone are likely to occur with the Winnipeg Jets, Nashville Predators, Calgary Flames and the Boston Bruins, per NHL insider Bob McKenzie of TSN and NBC.Dorion would like to receive a package that includes a first-round draft choice for Stone, but that may not be possible. Dorion is going to have to convince at least one of the teams pursuing Stone that the competition is willing to meet his asking price.During the procedure, Dorion is going to have to understand he can get exactly what he is asking for or he can't. Either way, he needs to get something for Stone, since the Senators are in last place in the Eastern Conference and the 2018-19 regular season is not going to be their year.Bruce Garrioch of the Ottawa Sun tweeted that one of his sources reported that as many as eight teams are in pursuit of Stone.Prediction: The Senators will trade Stone and the Jets will make the best offer to Dorion. The high-scoring forward will head to Winnipeg.Wayne Simmonds of the Philadelphia Flyers hugged his teammates in the locker room Saturday night following the team's 4-3 overtime victory over the Pittsburgh Penguins in a rainy outdoor game at Lincoln Financial Field.The belief is that the Flyers know they have to sell off a top asset in order to build for the future, and Simmonds is among the most valuable free agents who will hit the market July 1.Prior to their most recent games against the Montreal Canadiens and Penguins http://www.officialcanadiensprostore.com/authentic-adidas-karl-alzner-jersey , Pierre LeBrun of The Athletic tweeted that the Flyers would use those outings before making a final decision on whether they would move on from Simmonds or keep him for one final playoff run.The Flyers lost badly to the Canadiens before their come-from-behind victory over the Pens.LeBrun identifiedthe Bruins, Jets, Predators and Tampa Bay Lightning as the teams most interested in pursuing Simmonds.Simmonds has scored 16 goals and 11 assists this season, and he has scored 24 goals or more six times in his career, with a career-high of 32 in 2015-16.Prediction: Simmonds and his hard-hitting, heavy game will end up with the NHL-leading Lightning. Tampa Bay is the best team in the league, but there is a chance the Lightning can be outmuscled. Adding Simmonds will help them avoid that position in this year's Stanley Cup playoffs.Additionally, Mike Hoffman of the Florida Panthers and Marcus Johansson of the New Jersey Devils were also identified as potential trade candidates by Craig Custance of The Athletic.Gustav Nyquist was traded by the Detroit Red Wings for a 2019 second-round choice and a conditional 2020 third-round choice to the San Jose Sharks Monday morning.]]> Prossimi eventi Fri, 15 Mar 2019 06:34:03 +0000 Thatcher Demko couldn’t stop - da: yongcai92 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=665&Itemid=120#2462 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=665&Itemid=120#2462 Anaheim Ducks T-Shirts Authentic , British Columbia (AP) grinning the whole game in his first NHL start despite giving up the tying goals before the Vancouver Canucks won it in overtime.Alex Edler scored 1:21 into the extra period and Demko finished with 26 saves in the Canucks’ wild 5-4 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Saturday.”I just tried to enjoy it,” the 22-year-old Demko said. ”I had a blast. … Even when they scored on three consecutive shots I was still smiling. It was a lot of fun to be part of it.”On the winning goal, Edler picked up a loose puck in the Blue Jackets’ end, waited patiently, then beat Columbus goalie Joonas Korpisalo with a shot to the far side.”I knew we had a 2-on-1,” Edler said. ”I wanted to pass it but it just wasn’t there.”Jussi Jokinen had a goal and two assists against his former team, and Darren Archibald, Bo Horvat and Nikolay Goldobin also scored for the Canucks, who tied a season-high with their fourth straight win and fifth in six games after a seven-game skid.The Blue Jackets erased a 4-1 deficit by scoring three goals in 2:37 late in the third period to tie it.Pierre-Luc Dubois started the comeback with a power-play goal with just under four minites remaining, Zach Werenski pulled Columbus within one with 1:37 left and Cam Atkinson tied it 16 seconds later.”We’re a team that regardless of the score we are never out of the fight,” said Atkinson. ”We’re still fighting for our lives, so we can’t afford to take our foot off the gas pedal for a second. When we did, it showed.”Seth Jones had a goal and three assists, Artemi Panari had four assists and Korpisalo finished with 24 saves for the Blue Jackets, who are 12-1-1 in their last 14 games as they try to pass Pittsburgh for second place in the Metropolitan Division.Columbus coach John Tortorella was happy his team didn’t quit.”There were a number of guys that struggled, some big guys that struggled, but those last few minutes some big guys stood up,” he said. ”No matter what happened we found a way to get a point.”Demko, picked 36th overall in the 2014 draft, was called up from Utica of the AHL because backup goalie Anders Nilsson has the flu. He arrived in Vancouver late Friday night, then was in net for the game which started at 1 p.m. Vancouver time.”My body was pretty confused Anaheim Ducks Hoodies Authentic ,” he said. ”I was almost too tired to be nervous.”Demko looked tight early in the game. Just 19 seconds into the first period Atkinson blasted a shot that hit the crossbar behind him. Four shots hit the post.”I think the posts are bigger up here than they are in the AHL,” Demko said.By the second period, Demko seemed more relaxed and looked sharp getting a pad on Atkinson’s shot during a 3-on-1 Columbus breakaway.”I thought he looked good,” Canucks coach Travis Green said. ”I don’t think he looked out of place. … He’s confident enough to do what he does.”Jokinen gave Vancouver a 3-1 lead at 5:14 of the third period. He took Jake Virtanen’s pass from behind the net and sent a shot over Korpisalo’s blocker. It was Jokinen’s third goal since coming to Vancouver along with center Tyler Motte at the trade deadline in a deal that sent Thomas Vanek to Columbus.”Every time you play against your old team you want to show they made a mistake letting you go,” Jokinen said. ”For sure I had extra motivation.”He also assisted on Horvat’s goal later in the period, giving him five assists and eight points in 11 games with the Canucks.The Canucks scored goals 1:44 apart in the second period to take a 2-1 lead.Archibald tied it at 11:53. His shot from the faceoff circle looked to be tipped by a Columbus defenseman. Korpisalo still managed to get a piece of the puck but it went off his glove and into the net. Ashton Saunter, another callup from Utica, earned an assist for his first NHL point.Goldobin put Vancouver ahead on a pretty give-and-go with Jokinen, scoring his sixth of the season on a sharp-angle shot.The Blue Jackets opened the scoring at 13:55 of the first period, just seven seconds after Daniel Sedin was called for tripping. Jones scored after taking a pass from Atkinson and ripping a shot from the blue line. Demko looked slow at moving across his crease on the play.NOTES: Jones’ two-point night gave him 54 points, setting a Columbus record for a defenseman. … Blue Jacket D Markus Nutivaara left the game in the second period with an upper-body injury. … Sedin’s 54 penalty minutes is the most in his 17-year career with the Canucks. He had 50 minutes in 2007-08. … The last time Vancouver won four consecutive games was Oct. 20-26.UP NEXTBlue Jackets: Host Detroit on Tuesday night.Canucks: Host Vegas on Tuesday night. John Tavares needed to post only one picture on his Twitter account to explain the grip the Maple Leafs have had on him since he was a youngster growing up in suburban Toronto.The photo featured a not-yet-10-year-old Tavares in bed, asleep on a pillowcase and under a blanket adorned with Maple Leafs logos, and accompanied by a note that read: ”Not everyday you can live a childhood dream.”In bidding farewell to the New York Islanders, where he was the captain and face of the franchise since being drafted with the No. 1 pick in 2009, Tavares chose Toronto and agreed to a seven-year, $77 million contract about an hour after the NHL’s free-agency signing period opened Sunday.The 27-year-old Tavares spent last week assessing offers from the Islanders, San Jose, Toronto, Dallas, Tampa Bay and Boston. He called his decision the toughest of his life in choosing between staying in New York or taking ”a calculated leap of faith into an opportunity I believe will be special to me and my family.”In the end, he was unable to avoid the lure Toronto presented Anaheim Ducks Hats Authentic , and informed the Maple Leafs he had chosen them late Saturday night.”I just felt this opportunity was just so rare, the timing of where the organization’s at, and obviously the connection being from here,” Tavares said. ”I really believe there’s a big window here to win, to be part of something special. It just felt right.”Tavares, whose 306 points over the past four seasons rank sixth among players over that span, was the highest-profile player to hit the market since the Minnesota Wild signed both Zach Parise and Ryan Suter to matching 13-year, $98 million contracts.Tavares’ signing led to a domino effect in player movement.Toronto lost two forwards in free agency. James van Riemsdyk left the Maple Leafs after six seasons to return to Philadelphia, where he signed a five-year, $35 million contract. The Leafs also lost center Tyler Bozak, who signed a three-year, $15 million contract with St. Louis, which later on beefed up down the middle by acquiring Ryan O’Reilly in a blockbuster trade with the Buffalo Sabres.Some of money the Lightning saved by not landing Tavares was spent on signing defenseman Ryan McDonagh to a seven-year, $47.25 million extension, which kicks in next summer.Paul Stastny caused another ripple of moves in the Western Conference. He left Winnipeg to sign a three-year, $19.5 million contract with the Stanley Cup finalist Vegas Golden Knights – a spot left open after David Perron returned to St. Louis by signing a four-year, $16 million deal.Vegas forward James Neal is among the more high-profile free agents still unsigned.In Nashville, the Predators will turn their attention to negotiating a contract extension with defenseman Ryan Ellis, who is entering the final year of his contract. The Ottawa Senators are expected to do the same with their captain, Erik Karlsson.Tavares’ signing has the potential of shifting the balance of power in the Eastern Conference.He joins a young, talented group that already features Auston Matthews Custom Anaheim Ducks Jerseys , the 2016 draft’s No. 1 pick, a veteran presence in Patrick Marleau and a top coach in Mike Babcock.The Leafs, who haven’t won a championship since their last Stanley Cup Final appearance in 1967, have made strides in three years since Babcock’s arrival. Toronto has made the playoffs in each of the past two seasons after qualifying just once in the previous 11. And yet, they have not advanced past the first round since 2004.Tavares specifically referenced Matthews and 21-year-old center Mitchell Marner, who led the Leafs with 69 points last season as reasons to be optimistic.”They’ve accomplished so much in such little time. You can only think about the trajectory they’re on, and that’s what gets me excited,” Tavares said.The Islanders experienced struggles even with Tavares by qualifying for the playoffs just three times in nine seasons.Now they face a daunting uphill climb minus their unquestioned leader and point-a-game producer. In a bid to retain Tavares, the team underwent an organizational makeover in recent months. They hired Lou Lamoriello as president of hockey operations and fresh Stanley Cup winner Barry Trotz as coach.”The New York Islanders would like to thank John Tavares for everything he has done for the franchise throughout his nine seasons,” Lamoriello said in a statement released by the team. ”We wish him and his family all the best.”Bruins GM Don Sweeney expressed one lament in losing out on signing Tavares.”I would have preferred it not be in our division,” Sweeney said, referring to Tavares making the switch from the Metropolitan to Atlantic Division. ”We put our best foot forward. It just didn’t fall our way.”Other notable deals:-Veteran defenseman Jack Johnson signed a five-year, $16.25 million contract with Pittsburgh. The 31-year-old Johnson is a 12-year NHL veteran, who spent the past six-plus seasons with the Columbus Blue Jackets.-The Colorado Avalanche added two former Blue Jackets in signing defenseman Ian Cole and forward Matt Calvert to three-year deals. Cole gets $12.75 million and Calvert gets $8.4 million.-The Sabres filled a need at goaltender by signing former St. Louis Blues backup Carter Hutton to a three-year, $8.25 million deal. Hutton will share the starting duties with Linus Ullmark, who is pegged to make the jump to Buffalo after three seasons in the minors.-The Arizona Coyotes signed All-Star defenseman Oliver Ekman-Larsson to an eight-year contract extension that averages $8.25 million per year.-The San Jose Sharks announced a $64 million, eight-year extension with center Logan Couture.-The New York Rangers agreed to sign restricted free-agent forward Vladislav Namestnikov to a two-year, $8 million deal.—AP Sports Writer Jimmy Golen, in Boston and freelance writer Denis P. Gorman contributed to this report.—]]> Prossimi eventi Fri, 15 Mar 2019 06:20:37 +0000 The Vancouver Canucks traded - da: yongcai92 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=664&Itemid=120#2461 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=664&Itemid=120#2461 Jacob Markstrom Jersey , Ontario (AP) —goalie Anders Nilsson and minor-league winger Darren Archibald to the Ottawa Senators for netminder Mike McKenna, forward Tom Pyatt and a sixth-round pick in the 2019 draft on Wednesday.Nilsson, 28, had a 3-8-1 record with a 3.03 goals-against average and an .895 save percentage this season with Vancouver as Jacob Markstrom grabbed the reins as Vancouver’s No. 1 goalie.Archibald, also 28, had one goal and one assist in nine games with the Canucks to go along with 16 points (11 goals, five assists) in 23 games with the Utica Comets of the American Hockey League.After the deal was announced, Archibald was assigned to the AHL’s Belleville Senators.McKenna, 35, was 1-4-1 with a 3.96 goals-against average with Ottawa this season, while Pyatt Markus Granlund Jersey , 31, had two assists in 37 games.The Canucks and Senators, who are currently without injured starting goalie Craig Anderson (concussion), were set to play in Ottawa on Wednesday night. LAS VEGAS (AP) The possibility of 50,000 Las Vegas casino workers going on strike drew closer Thursday, with their contracts expiring at midnight and the prospects of new ones still uncertain.The bartenders, housekeepers, bellmen and other unionized workers at 34 casino-hotels on the Strip and downtown Las Vegas have been negotiating new five-year contracts since February.But wages, workplace training and other issues have kept their union and employers from reaching agreements, pushing employees to authorize the first strike in more than 30 years at any time starting Friday.Here’s a look at the negotiations and a possible strike:TO STRIKE OR NOT TO STRIKENinety-nine percent of about 25,000 workers voted last week to authorize a strike after contracts expire. No date has been set Michael Del Zotto Jersey , but they have begun signing up for strike pay, financial assistance and picketing shifts.The Culinary Union and companies that would be affected if workers walk off the job had bargaining sessions this week for five-year contracts.Analysts with Deutsche Bank put the likelihood of a citywide strike ”as low” and said they believe negotiations could continue past Thursday.”Recall, in 2013, the Culinary Union remained in negotiations with some Strip operators for several months post the June 2013 contract expiration,” they wrote in a research note Wednesday. ”Business during this time was uninterrupted.”The last citywide strike was in 1984, costing the city and workers millions of dollars.ROOMS, KITCHENS AND LUGGAGEThe strike would mean no bartenders, housekeepers, cocktail and food servers, porters, bellmen Sam Gagner Jersey , cooks and other kitchen workers at properties including Bellagio, Aria, Caesars Palace, Flamingo Las Vegas, Tropicana, Stratosphere, Golden Nugget and The D.MGM Resorts International and Caesars Entertainment operate more than half the properties that would be affected by a strike. Both companies have declined to provide details of their contingency plans.The union and hospitality experts have said the companies would use replacement workers and try to bring some in from their properties outside Las Vegas.Casino-resorts that would not be affected include Wynn Las Vegas, Encore, The Venetian and Palazzo.The strike could come as fans head to the tourist destination for the Stanley Cup Final. The union for professional hockey players in the National Hockey League sent a letter to the Culinary Union on Wednesday expressing its support for the casino workers’ ”attempts to reach a fair and equitable agreement.””It is hoped that an accommodation can promptly be reached that will enable you to continue to provide the high level of service and professionalism that you have long exhibited,” National Hockey League Players’ Association executive director Donald Fehr wrote.WAGESThe average hourly wage of Las Vegas Strip workers is $23, including benefits such as premium-free health care Womens Devante Smith-Pelly Jersey , a pension and a 401(k) retirement savings plan, and $20,000 down-payment assistance for first-time homebuyers.The union says it has asked MGM for average annual wage increases of 4 percent for each of the next five years. It says the company has countered with an approximate 2.7 percent raise.Caesars workers have asked for an increase of 4.2 percent effective Friday, and annual increases of about 4 percent thereafter. The union says the company has offered an approximate 2.8 percent increase for each of the five years.”The companies are making millions and millions of dollars, they are growing and that’s excellent,” said Geoconda Arguello-Kline, union secretary-treasurer and a former housekeeper. ”We want them to share with the workers their success.”Both companies have declined to provide details of their proposals but have said they are confident they will reach agreements with the union.OTHER DISPUTESThe union said it is asking for training on new skills and job opportunities as the companies adopt technology that can displace employees. It also wants contract language that would protect workers if properties are sold.The labor organization, the largest in Nevada, also has proposed to MGM and Caesars an independent study paid jointly with the union to analyze the workload of housekeepers]]> Prossimi eventi Fri, 15 Mar 2019 06:13:41 +0000 The Carolina Hurricanes - da: yongcai92 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=663&Itemid=120#2460 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=663&Itemid=120#2460 Authentic David Pastrnak Jersey , Ontario (AP) keep trying to do their part to preserve their slim playoff hopes.Phillip Di Giusseppe and Jordan Staal each had a goal and assist to lead the Hurricanes to a 5-2 victory over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday night.Brock McGinn, Noah Hanifin and Jeff Skinner also scored, and Cam Ward stopped 34 shots as Carolina remained nine points behind New Jersey, which also won, for the last wild card in the Eastern Conference with seven games remaining.”Our team’s got a lot of pride. I really believe in our guys and they want to do it right each and every night and not let each other down, so you’ve got to go out and play hard,” Hurricanes coach Bill Peters said.Bobby Ryan and Thomas Chabot scored for the Senators, and Mike Condon finished with 19 saves.Ottawa captain Erik Karlsson made an emotional return to the ice Jake DeBrusk Jersey , playing for the first time since he and his wife announced Tuesday that their son Axel had been stillborn. A visibly moved Karlsson waved as he received a huge ovation from the home crowd when announced as part of the Senators’ starting lineup.”It’s great. You’ve seen it with the fans that everyone was happy to see him. Same with us when we saw him (Saturday) morning we were all happy,” Chabot said. ”He’s a big part of our team as you know and the best player on our team so it’s good to have him back. We would have rather had a better game than that for his comeback but it’s just great to have him in the locker room and happy to just have him around.”Karlsson made a surprise return for the morning skate and his presence meant a lot to his teammates. ”Huge,” was how forward Jean-Gabriel Pageau described Karlsson’s return.”He’s our captain, he’s our best player, he’s our leader and you want to be on the ice when he’s on,” Pageau said. ”He’s been there for all of us and we want to be there for him right now. We’re all happy that he was back today.”Karlsson almost scored when his slap shot went off the post just under four minutes into the game.McGinn gave the Hurricanes a 2-1 lead with a great tip in the slot off Klas Dahlbeck’s point shot to beat Condon through the legs with 2:41 left in the second period. The goal withstood a challenge for offside by the Senators.Hanifin and Skinner scored 68 seconds apart to push the lead to 4-1 about midway into the third. Hanifin was left alone at the side of the goal and beat Condon with a wrist shot at 8:29. Skinner then fought off Mike Hoffman as he moved in and beat Condon with a backhand at 9:37.Chabot scored with 3:26 left to cut the lead to 4-2, before Staal scored into an empty net in the final minute.”Through the first two periods we didn’t get the bounces on our side. I thought we had chances and put a lot of pucks on net and then obviously in the third they came out and took the lead and it was too far to come back,” Pageau said.Each team scored in the first period with the Hurricanes grabbing a 1-0 lead at 7:34 when Di Giuseppe beat Condon from a sharp angle.Ryan tied it at 9:38 as he stood at the top of the crease and tipped Ryan Dzingel’s shot past Ward Womens Patrice Bergeron Jersey , who turned aside 11 shots in the period, including two breakaways.After a turnover, Dzingel had a breakaway but was short on space and time as he only caught up to the puck about 20 feet in front of Ward. Minutes later, Pageau had all kinds of time as he was all alone from the blue line in but Ward made a pad save.NOTES: Marian Gaborik was a scratch for the Senators. … Brett Pesce, Justin Faulk and Victor Rask were scratches for the Hurricanes. … The Hurricanes improved their road record to 16-16-5. … Ottawa’s Tom Pyatt played in his 400th career game, including his 155th with the Senators. … Ryan’s first-period goal was his first in 12 games.UP NEXTHurricanes; Host Ottawa on Monday night.Senators: At Carolina on Monday night. DENVER (AP) — The Colorado Avalanche broke up their top line and broke out of their funk.Just the sort of breakthrough they needed to salvage their season.Nathan MacKinnon and Matt Calvert scored 11 seconds apart in the third period, Semyon Varlamov made 26 saves in another strong performance and the Avalanche routed the Winnipeg Jets 7-1 on Wednesday night.Carl Soderberg, Mikko Rantanen Youth Brandon Carlo Jersey , Tyson Jost, Gabriel Landeskog and A.J. Greer also scored to help Colorado win two in a row for the first time since late November. In addition, MacKinnon’s power-play goal snapped an 0-for-29 dry spell on the man advantage.“We’re trending in the right direction,” Landeskog said.The Avalanche recently split up one of the top lines in hockey of Landeskog, MacKinnon and Rantanen to bolster a stagnant offense. It’s paying off with Colorado scoring 10 goals over the last two games.“Every time I draw up the lineup that’s what I’m hoping for,” Avalanche coach Jared Bednar said. “The last couple games have been really good.”Varlamov followed a 40-save shutout performance Monday by clamping down on the Jets. The only score Varlamov allowed was to Kyle Connor in the third period with Colorado staked to a 4-0 lead.Connor Hellebuyck stopped 39 shots for Winnipeg, which lost to the Avalanche for the second time inside of a week. What’s more, the Central Division-leading Jets drop to 2-4-2 over their last eight games.It’s left coach Paul Maurice searching for answers.“You know what Karl Alzner Jersey Womens , fellas, you’re not getting much from me tonight,” Maurice said. “We weren’t very good. We weren’t very good. I’ll fix it tomorrow. You guys have a wonderful day.”Jets forward Adam Lowry had a more succinct response.“We were terrible. Unacceptable,” Lowry said. “I’m surprised. We knew they’d be hungry. They’re fighting for a playoff spot. I guess we’re fat and comfortable where we’re at because the effort wasn’t there.”For Jets forward Blake Wheeler, it boiled down to one thing — effort.“It looked like we kind of gave up, so that’s disappointing,” Wheeler said. “Even when we were out of the playoffs and there was nothing to play for, we had a group that played hard. We didn’t do that tonight.“If we have a bunch of guys that want to look in the mirror instead of point fingers Joel Armia Jersey Womens , we’ll be all right.”MacKinnon and Calvert broke things open early in the third with the fastest back-to-back goals for the Avalanche this season. It was part of a five-goal period for the Avalanche.Things got testy midway in the third when Avalanche defenseman Nikita Zadorov and Jets center Mark Scheifele got into a brief skirmish. Both were sent to the box for roughing. Zadorov later squared off with Lowry.Soderberg and Rantanen gave Colorado a 2-0 advantage in the second period. That was plenty for Varlamov, who was making his eighth straight appearance in net.“He’s really seeing the puck right now and really moving — real solid back there,” Landeskog said. “He really gives us that confidence.”It’s been a bumpy ride for the Avalanche, who have gone from challenging for the Central Division lead in December to falling out of a playoff spot after a rough stretch and now working their way back into the thick of a playoff chase.“Right where we want to be — destiny’s in our hands,” Bednar said. “We’ve got a lot of season yet to go. This is going to go right down to the bitter end.”NOTES: Jets D Dustin Byfuglien was out for a second straight game with a lower body injury. … Avalanche F Colin Wilson missed a fifth straight game with an upper body injury. … D Ian Cole sat out a seventh straight game with an upper body injury. He turns 30 on Thursday. … Sven Andrighetto, Matt Nieto, Jost and Soderberg each had two assists. … It was Greer’s first NHL goal.UP NEXTJets: The second of three straight road games will be Friday at Vegas.Avalanche: At Chicago on Friday before playing in Nashville on Saturday.]]> Prossimi eventi Fri, 15 Mar 2019 05:49:20 +0000 WASHINGTON (AP) - da: yongcai92 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=662&Itemid=120#2459 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=662&Itemid=120#2459 http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/myles-garrett-jersey , the Vegas Golden Knights have a fortress to protect, a Knight to vanquish opponents and Michael Buffer to introduce the combatants.On the road, they have hockey.The Golden Knights are looking for a little road cookin’ as the Stanley Cup Final against the Capitals goes to Washington for Games 3 on Saturday night with the series tied at one game apiece. They’re 6-2 on the road so far in the playoffs.”I think it’s going to be good we get on the road,” forward Jonathan Marchessault said. ”I think we got comfortable there a little bit. It’s going to be good to just keep it simple and play our game on the road.”Vegas is plenty comfortable on home ice, 7-2 even after dropping Game 2 Wednesday. That’s a far cry from the Capitals, who are 4-5 at home.Road success has been a hallmark of each team’s run to the Final. Vegas won two of three games in a tough building in Winnipeg in the Western Conference final and has built plenty of confidence playing away from home.”We try and play the same game no matter what game we’re playing at, and it worked really well so far in the postseason,” coach Gerard Gallant said Thursday. ”We just try and play the same game – play a quick, fast game, an up-tempo game. Every game’s important in the playoffs, so I really don’t think it matters if you’re playing at home or on the road. Just make sure you’re focused for that game.”Focus can be hard to keep at an arena on the Las Vegas Strip where the pregame entertainment is the talk of the NHL. The Golden Knights scored the first goal and allowed the next two in each of the first two games this series, which isn’t how they got to this point.After a 3-2 loss, Golden Knights defenseman Nate Schmidt said the message going to his old hometown of Washington is: ”Play more direct. Play to our strengths. Try not to get sucked into the transition game that they want to play.”His former teammates would be wise to listen. For some reason http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/jarvis-landry-jersey , the Capitals’ game has been better on the road where they can slow things down and take advantage of odd-man rushes.Three rounds in, they haven’t quite figured out how to do that at home. But coach Barry Trotz doesn’t think there’s a systemic problem with his team at home.”I think you try to bring some of the things that you do on the road,” Trotz said. ”We’ll get some energy off our crowd and hopefully you want to get the other team on their heels when you’re at home a little bit just as you do on the road. I just think managing the puck is key for us at home. When we do that well, we do it well and we’re pretty effective.”Gallant concedes that his top line of Marchessault, William Karlsson and Reilly Smith will have to play against whoever Trotz wants because the Capitals get the last line change on the road. That’s one big plus for the Capitals, who might not have top center Evgeny Kuznetsov after he left Game 3 with an apparent left arm or wrist injury.”We can get some matchups that we actually prefer,” Trotz said. ”It should be fine. We’re very comfortable at home. Our record over the last four years at home was one of the best in the National Hockey League, so I think that’ll get back to where we want it to be.”—More Stanley Cup coverage: apnews.com/tag/StanleyCupFinals— In their season-opening games, the Pittsburgh Penguins won in overtime but thought there was a fair amount of room for improvement and the Montreal Canadiens lost in overtime but were encouraged by what they thought was a strong performance.That sets an interesting stage for the matchup on Saturday at PPG Paints Arena.“I’m disappointed in the loss — you always think you could have, should have won the game — but I’m not disappointed in the effort we put out,” Montreal coach Claude Julien said of a 3-2 loss to Toronto.Article continues below ...“If we keep putting out the same effort and improve in certain areas where we didn’t do as well, there’s no doubt that if we play as well as we did, we’re going to give ourselves a chance every night.”Pittsburgh coach Mike Sullivan put his club’s chances a little lower in a similar scenario after a last-one-out-turn-off-the-lights 7-6 win over defending Stanley Cup champion Washington.“We were pleased with the results of the game Authentic Jarvis Landry Jersey , but if we played that game 10 times over, we’d win five and lose five,” Sullivan said of trading chances at a rapid rate. “That’s not a formula for success.”Pittsburgh swept all three games against the Canadiens last season, scoring five goals in each game.While the Penguins retain a core of players and a high-paced philosophy that helped them win the Stanley Cup in 2016 and ’17, the Canadiens are looking for a new direction.Against the Maple Leafs, the Canadiens made veterans Tomas Plekanec and Carl Alzner healthy scratches in favor of a younger, speedy lineup. That included Jesperi Kotkaniemi, an 18-year-old center who made his NHL debut and played 15 minutes.“I don’t think he looked out of place,” Julien said of Kotkaniemi. “If you want to win hockey games, you have to put players on the ice who are capable of making plays, and he’s one of them.]]> Prossimi eventi Fri, 15 Mar 2019 05:43:03 +0000 Kyle Okposo Jersey - da: chenyan94 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=661&Itemid=120#2458 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=661&Itemid=120#2458 Semyon Varlamov Jersey , Dubois had another chance and made it count.Dubois scored midway through the third period and the Blue Jackets beat the Stars 2-1 on Monday night.“(Khudobin) made a really nice save. (You) hope you have it back,” Dubois said.The goalie didn’t have much of a chance 29 seconds later when Dubois took a pass from Cam Atkinson behind the net and backhanded the puck under the crossbar with 9:39 left for his eighth goal.“He’s a good player,” Columbus coach John Tortorella said, “and he’s just beginning in this league.”Dubois credited Atkinson.“Cam made a nice play to bring it back around the net,” Dubois said. “I was lucky enough to get a stick on it.”Atkinson had scored the game’s first goal in the second period.Alexander Radulov, who returned to the Stars’ lineup, tied the game in the second period.The Blue Jackets extended their points streak to five games (3-0-2) and are two points ahead of the New York Rangers in the Metropolitan Division. Columbus has won its last seven games against the Stars.Dallas maintained fourth place in the Central Division.Each team had entered the game with a 9-6-2 record.Khudobin and Columbus goalie Sergei Bobrovsky each had 26 saves.The first period ended scoreless. Columbus killed all three Stars penalties and held Dallas to one shot on goal with the man advantage, while building a 10-9 edge on shots for the period.“The power play cost us the points,” Radulov said. “It’s all about work, winning the battles. (Columbus) did a good job obviously, but we’ve got to come up stronger.”The Stars’ only penalty in the first was a major to Jamie Benn for a fight with Columbus forward Josh Anderson.“It’s close to what the game should be played like Sergei Boikov Jersey ,” Tortorella said. “A fight. A couple high sticks here and there. And scrums. Both teams played hard. Didn’t give each other many scoring opportunities.”Stars coach Jim Montgomery was disappointed in Dallas’ 0-for-4 power play.“The word that describes it is discombobulated,” he said.It didn’t take long for the Blue Jackets to get their first power play and a 1-0 lead. At 1:29 of the second period, 25 seconds after Benn went off for slashing, Atkinson took a pass from Seth Jones at the top of the right faceoff circle and sent a wrist shot past Khubodin.The Stars blocked 15 shots in the period and tied the game 1-1 at 18:20 when Radulov put a wrist shot from the right circle into the upper left of the net.It was Radulov’s sixth goal in eight games. He had missed 10 of the previous 11 games because of a lower-body injury.“He’s a fiery guy,” teammate Jason Spezza said. “He means a lot for us. You don’t take a guy of that caliber out of your lineup and not miss him.”Montgomery thought Radulov’s goal would provide a spark.“We had a really good feeling going into the third. We didn’t seem to be able to build momentum off of that,” he said.NOTES: Stars C Devin Shore (lower-body injury) left the game in the first period and didn’t return. Montgomery said Shore was likely to miss 7-10 days. … Dallas RW Brett Ritchie (upper-body) played for the first time in five games. … D Julius Honka had a game-high five blocked shots, four in the second period. … Blue Jackets D Seth Jones returned home for the game. He was born in nearby Arlington, Texas. … A spectator who spent eight years in Arlington was former Texas Rangers pitcher Derek Holland, now with the San Francisco Giants but still a Stars season-ticket holder. Holland is from Heath, Ohio, near Columbus.UP NEXTBlue Jackets: Return home to play Florida on Thursday.Stars: Complete a four-game homestand on Friday against Boston. The sizzling New York Rangers steam into Philadelphia to renew their long and often bitter rivalry with the Flyers on Friday.The Rangers Youth Jake McCabe Jersey , who are supposed to be in a rebuild, have won three straight and are 9-1-1 in their last 11 games. They have outscored the opposition 11-3 in the three games, beating the New York Islanders 5-0 Wednesday night at Madison Square Garden.That win ended an eight-game losing streak against the Islanders, pulled the Rangers (12-8-2) into a tie for first place in the Metropolitan Division.Article continues below ...“It was getting a little ridiculous,” Marc Staal said of ending the streak. “Obviously that building is a lot different. But the fact that we couldn’t even win (more than once) in our own building? They’re supposed to be one our biggest rivals, and to keep laying eggs, it wasn’t sitting well.”Henrik Lundqvist, who was chased in a 7-5 loss in Brooklyn last week, sat it out Wednesday — rookie Alex Georgiev spinning the shutout. Lundqvist is 35-16-4 with a 2.50 goals-against average and .917 save percentage lifetime against the Flyers, who tote a four-game losing streak into this matinee and are one point from then bottom of the Eastern Conference.“It’s frustrating and we need to wake up,” Flyers captain Claude Giroux said after his team allowed four goals in the first period and fell 5-2 in Buffalo on Wednesday night.“We didn’t do enough in the first 10 minutes to give our goaltender (Alex Lyon Jason Pominville Jersey Kids , in his first NHL start of the season) a chance to get into this hockey game,” Flyers coach Dave Hakstol said the loss. “On the flip side, he didn’t give us a (big) save early on, either. The two go hand in hand.”The Flyers (9-10-2) have scored eight goals during their 0-3-1 stretch, scoring eight goals in the four games — five of those coming in one game, a 6-5 overtime loss.The Rangers have had no such problems — especially against the rival Isles.“I think eventually when you lose so often to someone, eventually you’re going to win one. Odds were just in our favor,” rookie coach David Quinn said. “And when you do breakthrough and win a game, it usually happens like that.”Cody MacLeod scored his first goal as a Ranger as part of an early three-goal assault, but then broke his left hand in a fight with Ross Johnston. His toughness has been greatly appreciated by his new team and he is out indefinitely.Mats Zuccarello, who missed his third straight game with a lower body injury Womens Johan Larsson Jersey , hopes to return for Friday’s game.The Flyers recalled winger Tyrell Goulbourne from the Philly Phantoms and sent Nic Aube Kubel back to the AHL team Thursday.With Brian Elliott hurt, Cal Pickard, who replaced Lyon after Lyon allowed four goals on 12 shots, is the likely starter Friday. He is 3-1-2 with 4.13/.858 numbers on the year, has allowed nine goals on 66 shots in losing his two career starts against the Rangers.Lundqvist, 8-6-2 with a 2.61 GAA and .919 save percentage on the year, defeated the Dallas Stars 2-1 Monday night for his 500th career victory, counting playoffs. He also moved into sole possession of seventh place on the all-time regular season wins list, with 439. He needs seven more to pass Terry Sawchuk for sixth on the list.]]> Prossimi eventi Fri, 15 Mar 2019 02:40:51 +0000 Authentic Stephen Johns Jersey - da: chenyan94 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=660&Itemid=120#2457 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=660&Itemid=120#2457 www.canucksshoponline.com/authentic-michael-del-zotto-jersey , N.J. (AP) — Dylan Larkin and the Detroit Red Wings are gaining confidence with each win.Rallying on the road sure helps.Larkin scored 4:09 into overtime, Jonathan Bernier stopped 38 shots and the Red Wings beat the New Jersey Devils 3-2 on Saturday.Larkin got his eighth goal of the season when he converted a 2-on-1 break with Anthony Mantha. It was Detroit’s fifth victory in its last six games.“It’s awesome and feels good coming in here after games and we’ve come back from behind, finding ways to win instead of last year, when it was going the opposite way,” Larkin said. “Seems like now it’s a different way every time.”Luke Glendening and Michael Rasmussen also scored for the Red Wings.New Jersey had won two in a row. Pavel Zacha and Blake Coleman scored for the Devils, and Keith Kinkaid made 28 saves.The Devils dominated the opening period, outshooting the Red Wings 15-4 and taking the lead on Zacha’s first goal of the season at 11:35. Zacha dropped to one knee to snare a cross-the-slot pass from Jesper Bratt and drive a one-timer by Bernier.The 21-year-old Zacha, the No. 6 pick in the 2015 draft, was sent to the minors earlier this month, with the goal of improving his shot selection and net presence.“It was one of the things they wanted me to work on,” Zacha said. “When you play with the players I play with Sam Gagner Jersey , they are always trying to find you. It could help me a lot to score more goals, and help the team.”It was a tough opening period for the Red Wings, who lost Darren Helm to an upper-body injury when he was checked along the boards in the New Jersey end.Detroit played better at the start of the second and generated several good chances. Kinkaid denied Larkin on a prime scoring opportunity, and Trevor Daley hit the post.But New Jersey opened a 2-0 lead when Coleman scored the Devils’ first short-handed goal of the season at 15:53.The Red Wings finally got on the board when Glendening flicked a quick shot from the left circle past a screened Kinkaid with 1:34 left in the period.In the third, Rasmussen tied it at 2 on a deflection of Mike Green’s point shot at 13:37. The Devils unsuccessfully challenged the goal, claiming goaltender interference.The momentum had clearly shifted, and so had the confidence level of the Red Wings.“Confidence is the biggest factor to success in the NHL today because of how close every team is, and how close every player is,” Red Wings coach Jeff Blashill said. “I can’t say that enough times. I don’t know if it’s understood totally from the outside, but it’s the biggest factor. As you win, you gain confidence and certainly gain some swagger.”Now it’s the Devils who could use some swagger after a strong start turned into a disappointing home loss Sven Baertschi Jersey , dropping their record to 3-6-1 in the last 10 games.“The majority of the game we did some things we wanted to do,” Devils coach John Hynes said.“At the end of the day, we made some mistakes and they wound up in our net.”NOTES: Tyler Bertuzzi assisted on each of Detroit’s goals in regulation. … The Devils placed D Sami Vatanen (lower body) on injured reserve. D Eric Gryba was recalled from the minors, and Egor Yakovlev replaced Vatanen in the lineup. … Devils centers Nico Hischier and Brian Boyle were sidelined for the third straight game with upper-body injuries. … Detroit LW Jacob de la Rose (upper body) returned after a three-game absence.UP NEXTRed Wings: Host Boston on WednesdayDevils: At Carolina on Sunday. Two years ago the St Louis Blues were a couple of games from reaching the Stanley Cup Finals. Today, they are near last in the Western Conference standings and dealing with trade rumors ahead of their matchup with the red-hot Colorado Avalanche.According to TSN Canada, the Blues are interested in trading for Detroit goaltender Jimmy Howard, who was in net when the Red Wings beat St. Louis on Wednesday night. It would mean moving away from current No. 1 goalie Jake Allen.It’s what happens when a team is struggling like the Blues.Article continues below ...St. Louis (8-12-3) has lost two in a row and seven of its last 10. Four of those losses came with captain Alexander Steen out with an injury, but he returned to the lineup against Detroit. He played on the fourth line after spending the first part of the season on the third line.“It’s always tough sitting out,” Steen told The St. Louis Post-Dispatch on Wednesday. “I used the time as well as I could to get myself back to a place where I could play.”St. Louis did make a move Thursday, placing forward Nikita Soshnikov on waivers. Defenseman Robert Bortuzzo, who has missed all but five games with a lower-body injury Alex Tuch Jersey Kids , could be activated.It might be hard for the Blues to turn things around Friday in Denver. The Avalanche (15-6-4) have won six straight after Wednesday’s 6-3 win over Pittsburgh and the top line of Nathan MacKinnon, Mikko Rantanen and Gabe Landeskog have been nearly unstoppable this season.The trio combined for eight of Colorado’s 16 points on Wednesday, with Landeskog scoring the game-winning goal late in the third period.Rantanen (42 points) and MacKinnon (40 points) are 1-2 in scoring in the NHL.“Obviously, we’ve been finding ways to create some offense here this season and at this point, you just kind of want to keep it going and keep contributing offensively and being reliable defensively,” Landeskog said after Wednesday’s win.The top line has been producing despite facing every team’s top defensive pairing and top line on a nightly basis. Penguins coach Mike Sullivan said it’s the best line he’s seen this season after it dominated Wednesday night.“They’re not easy to contain,” he said. “It’s not an easy challenge. That line, they’re three elite players that are all on the same line.”The Blues will have to slow down the trio if they want to stop their losing streak. Colorado has scored the most goals (95) in the NHL entering Thursday’s slate of games and is a point behind Nashville in the Central Division.Friday’s game will also serve as a reunion for St. Louis center Ryan O’Reilly. He was a second-round pick of the Avalanche in the 2009 draft and spent his first six seasons in Colorado. He was traded to Buffalo in 2015 and then to St. Louis last summer.He leads the Blues in goals (12), assists (15) and scoring (27). He’s been a solid addition but the Blues might not be done dealing if TSN’s reporting is accurate.]]> Prossimi eventi Fri, 15 Mar 2019 02:20:40 +0000 Womens Charlie McAvoy Jersey - da: chenyan94 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=659&Itemid=120#2456 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=659&Itemid=120#2456 Womens Mark Scheifele Jersey , Fla. (AP) The Buffalo Sabres long ago fell out of playoff contention. They still might be a factor in the postseason.Jason Pominville scored on a power play at 1:26 of overtime to give the Sabres a 2-1 victory over the NHL-leading Tampa Bay Lightning on Wednesday night.Pominville beat Andrei Vasilevskiy with a one-timer from the left circle off a feed from Rasmus Ristolainen.Evan Rodrigues tied it for Buffalo in the third, and Chad Johnson stopped 21 shots.The victory was the second in a row against Tampa Bay in the past two weeks. The Sabres, last in the Eastern Conference, also knocked off second-place Boston Bruins twice in February.”Everybody really played good defensively,” Buffalo coach Phil Housley said. ”I’ve got to hand it to our guys, they really played hard and took away time and space against a really good hockey team.”Cory Conacher scored for Tampa Bay, which saw a four-game winning streak come to an end, and Vasilevskiy made 32 saves.With a point in the standings for the overtime loss, the Lightning became the first team to reach 90 points this season.”We’ll take the points where we can get them, but we didn’t really deserve the two points tonight,” Tampa Bay defenseman Dan Girardi said. ”We had good spots in the game but against a team that’s not in the playoffs and (if) we want to stay atop our division and the league we need the same effort we had against Toronto (on Monday) with the emotion and desperation and it just wasn’t there tonight.”With NHL scoring leader Nikita Kucherov out with an undisclosed upper-body injury Mathieu Perreault Jersey , the Lightning struggled to generate offensive chances and finished with 18 even-strength shots on goal.”There’s one team that looked like they’re getting close to the playoffs and preparing to go to the postseason, and one team looked like they weren’t,” Lightning coach Jon Cooper said. ”So take that from there, which team was which.”Tampa Bay opened the scoring with 1:57 left in the first period. The puck deflected off the stick of Conacher in front right in to Johnson, but Conacher quickly recovered the rebound and pulled the puck back to his forehand to find the vacated side of the net.Rodrigues tied it with 8:13 left in regulation. After Andrej Sustr fumbled the puck along the boards and lost the puck, Jason Pominville passed off to fed Rodrigues, who lifted the puck to the far post past Vasilevskiy.”I think we had all 20 guys pulling in the right direction,” Rodrigues said. ”We didn’t have anyone cheating on the wrong side of the puck. We stuck with our game plan. As the game wore we didn’t try cheating for offense. We all stuck to the defensive side of the puck and when you do that you wear the other team down and you get rewarded.”NOTES: The U.S. women’s Olympic champion hockey team was honored before the game. The team held residency camp in nearby Wesley Chapel. … Buffalo RW Kyle Okposo missed the game to be with his wife while she gave birth to a daughter Tuesday. Okposo is expected to join the team in time for Friday’s game at Florida. … The Sabres called up C Seth Griffin from Rochester of the American Hockey League. … Tampa Bay recalled RW Michael Bournival from Syracuse of the AHL. … Tampa Bay’s streak of scoring at least three goals in a game was snapped at 10.UP NEXTLightning: At Dallas on Thursday night.Sabres: At Florida on Friday night. BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — The Buffalo Sabres had tired legs in the second game of a back-to-back set. Linus Ullmark, however, was rested and ready to go.The backup goaltender made 36 saves in his second NHL shutout and the Sabres got goals from Rasmus Dahlin and Jeff Skinner in beating the Anaheim Ducks 3-0 on Saturday night to snap a two-game skid.“Back-and-forth travels Nikolaj Ehlers Jersey , not just back-to-backs at home or something like that, that takes a toll on your body. It’s hard,” Ullmark said. “Obviously, you’re going to be a little tired the second day. So for me it’s about being mentally sharp even more when I get in there.”Sabres announcer Rick Jeanneret was taken out of the press box on a stretcher early in the third period. It was unclear what happened to the 76-year-old Jeanneret, the team’s play-by-play man since 1971 — marking the longest tenure with a single team in NHL history.Buffalo did not provide an immediate update on his condition following the game, but one was expected. WGR radio, the Sabres’ flagship station, reported Jeanneret was responsive before getting onto the stretcher.Jack Eichel and Sam Reinhart each had two assists and Connor Sheary added an empty-net goal.“I’m just happy we ended on a win going into the break,” Sabres coach Phil Housley said. “The guys should be able to relax and regain some energy.”The Ducks finished a five-game road trip with their third consecutive loss following a 9-0-1 stretch. John Gibson stopped 21 shots.“Playing on the road for 10 days here, it’s been tiresome at times,” coach Randy Carlyle said. “We had developed a blue-collar type of attitude and we were more of that hockey club tonight than in our last game.”Skinner scored his 26th of the season to make it 2-0 with 8:35 remaining. Skinner maneuvered around Ducks defenseman Pontus Aberg to the right edge of the crease and lifted a backhand over Gibson’s glove into the far corner of the net.Buffalo took a 1-0 lead late in the first on a power-play goal from Dahlin http://www.jetsshoppro.com/authentic-patrik-laine-jersey , the 18-year-old defenseman selected first overall in this year’s draft.Dahlin received a pass from Rasmus Ristolainen at the top of the right circle and launched a wrist shot over Gibson’s glove and inside the near post for his fourth of the season. The goal ended an 0-for-9 drought on the power play for the Sabres and was Dahlin’s first at home.“I’ve been waiting for it,” Dahlin said. “It was good that the first one was in a win.”Gibson stopped 15 shots in the second period to keep the Ducks within a goal. His best sequence came when he denied Skinner on a partial breakaway and then slid over to make a glove save on Eichel’s point-blank shot off the rebound.The Ducks made a push in the third period, but Ullmark made 15 saves and the Sabres killed three penalties.BEHIND THE MICROPHONEJeanneret opened the broadcast dressed in a red Santa Claus suit and a white beard. After the Sabres broadcast went silent for a stretch in the third period, color commentator Rob Ray took over calling the play by play. Later, pregame and postgame host Brian Duff finished calling the game.Jeanneret entered the Hockey Hall of Fame as the 2012 recipient of the Foster Hewitt Award. In 2014, he was diagnosed with throat cancer but only missed a few games during the 2014-15 season after receiving treatment. In 2016, he was fitted with a pacemaker due to a slow pulse.In recent years, Jeanneret and the Sabres reached a deal to scale back his work and have him call about half the team’s games.NOTES: Ducks D Jake Dotchin received a 10-minute misconduct and game misconduct penalties after he stood in the runway to the dressing room and yelled at the conclusion of the second period. … Reinhart extended his career-best point streak to 12 games. It’s the longest active streak in the NHL. … Eichel recorded a point in his eighth straight game. … Dahlin has 20 points this season, the 10th-most by an NHL defenseman before his 19th birthday. Housley holds the record with 57 points in the 1982-83 season. … Buffalo assigned D Brendan Guhle to Rochester after defensemen Jake McCabe and Lawrence Pilut returned from injured reserved for Thursday’s loss at Washington.UP NEXTDucks: At San Jose on Thursday.Sabres: At St. Louis on Thursday.]]> Prossimi eventi Fri, 15 Mar 2019 01:57:27 +0000 Christian Dvorak Jersey - da: chenyan94 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=658&Itemid=120#2455 http://www.terredegliangeli.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=6&id=658&Itemid=120#2455 Authentic Pekka Rinne Jersey Kids , Alberta (AP) Christopher Gibson refused to take all the credit after leading the New York Islanders to a much-needed win.The rookie goalie made 50 saves as the Islanders beat the Calgary Flames 5-2 to snap an eight-game losing streak.”Personally it’s great, but hockey is a team game,” said Gibson, who improved his record this season to 1-0-2. ”It’s a great feeling. I’m happy that the team won today. I think it was a full team effort. I let out some bad rebounds and guys were there to clear them out.”It was the second NHL win for Gibson, who went 1-1-1 for the Islanders in the 2015-16 season.”Ever since he’s been in the organization he’s been a great goaltender and tough to score on,” said forward Anders Lee, who had two goals. ”We always know the potential that these (young) guys have, but when you come into the game and play as calm as he has been, it’s been a wonderful surprise.”Johnny Boychuk had a goal and two assists for the Islanders, who were 0-4-4 since winning at Carolina on Feb. 16. Nick Leddy and Jordan Eberle also scored Roman Josi Jersey , and Casey Cizikas and John Tavares had two assists each.New York pulled seven points behind Columbus for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference.”To get a win, especially when we’ve been playing one-goal games and going into overtime and losing in a shootout or losing in overtime . something’s got to give, especially if you keep doing the right things,” Boychuk said. ”We know we’re in a corner and we have to win as many games as we can.”Johnny Gaudreau had a goal and an assist for the Flames, who kicked off a three-game homestand after going 2-0-1 on the road last week. Mark Giordano also scored.”It’s frustrating,” Giordano said. ”I think the problem is we’re getting down a lot at home where we’re forced to press a lot because you’re down by a few goals. That was the case again tonight.”Mike Smith made 22 saves in his return after missing 13 games with a lower-body injury.”I thought early on there I was a little sloppy, but I felt like I settled in pretty well as the game went on and got more comfortable,” Smith said. ”Tonight I think mentally we weren’t engaged enough at the start of the game and it cost us.”Leddy opened the scoring at 2:14 of the first period when he fired a point shot that deflected off the post and in behind Smith.Just 18 seconds later, another point shot by Boychuk deflected off Calgary forward Troy Brouwer’s stick and past Smith to make it 2-0.Gaudreau scored at 7:23 to pull the Flames within one when he took a pass from Sean Monahan before snapping a shot to the short side past Gibson.The Islanders regained their two-goal advantage 3:02 later as Eberle tipped Boychuk’s shot on net before picking up his own rebound and backhanding the puck past Smith.Boychuk continued his strong performance early in the second period when he fired another slap shot on net that Smith stopped, but the rebound went right to Lee http://www.officialpredators.com/authentic-adidas-ryan-hartman-jersey , who swatted it into the net to put New York up 4-1.Giordano poked a loose puck in the crease into the net behind Gibson at 7:24 of the third to pull the Flames within two.The Flames continued to put on the pressure, but weren’t able to get any more pucks past Gibson, who stopped point-blank chances by Sam Bennett and Gaudreau.Lee then added an empty-net goal with 10.1 seconds remaining.NOTES: Smith sustained his injury late in Calgary’s 3-2 win over the Islanders in New York on Feb. 11. … The Flames compiled a 5-6-2 record with Smith out of the lineup. … In addition to activating Smith off injured reserve, the Flames also assigned G Jon Gillies back to Stockton of the AHL on Sunday. … Gaudreau snapped a seven-game goal-scoring drought, while extending his point-scoring streak to four games. … Gibson became the third Islanders goalie this season to have at least 50 saves. Jaroslav Halak made 50 in a 3-0 win over the New York Rangers on Feb. 15 and Thomas Greiss had 52 in a 5-4 overtime win at Montreal on Jan. 15.UP NEXTIslanders: Host Washington on Thursday night.Flames: Host Edmonton on Tuesday night. LAS VEGAS (AP) — Gerard Gallant insisted over the first two months of the season that the Vegas Golden Knights would be fine once they found their rhythm and re-established the type of chemistry that led them to the Stanley Cup Final last season.Apparently, Gallant knew what he was talking about.Vegas has won a season-high four straight after trouncing the Blackhawks 8-3 on Tuesday night. The Golden Knights (13-12-1) are right back in the playoff race after sitting near the bottom of the Western Conference less than two weeks ago.“It was a tough start and we were battling through it,” Gallant said this week. “We had a terrific year last year. We had a short summer because we went to the Stanley Cup Final and … most of the time your team falls back a little bit. You’ve got to have patience with your team.”Patience is something center Jonathan Marchessault said the 53-year-old soft-spoken coach has always had, from their time together in Florida and now in Las Vegas. Marchessault said Gallant’s top priority always has been to assure his players he has faith in them.“That’s the culture he wants to bring; it’s kind of hard to believe, but he did stay the same,” Marchessault said. “A lot of guys in his position Ryan Johansen Jersey , I think, would have been more impatient with the team, but he stuck with what he believes and right now we’re having a good stretch. He knew it was just a matter of time that we get started. And right now, we’re playing some good hockey.”Goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury has won his last five starts. After ranking near the bottom of the league with its offensive production, Vegas has won five of six by outscoring its opponents 25-8 in the victories.The emergence of Alex Tuch, Cody Eakin and newcomer Max Pacioretty on the second line has bolstered the team’s offense. The biggest surprise has been Eakin, who had two goals and an assist in the victory over the Blackhawks.Eakin has 10 goals and six assists in 23 games after he had 11 goals and 16 assists all of last season. The eighth-year pro said Gallant’s approach has helped his confidence, which is why he has been able to take advantage of his time on the second line while Erik Haula recovers from a lower-body injury.“It’s important when you’re going through a tough little start to let the players kind of figure it out themselves instead of overcoaching,” Eakin said. “It comes from the top, getting those opportunities and just taking it and skating with it. You have to just be confident in yourself to do it. When things are going good you want to kind of ride the wave.”Gallant said the Knights have found the rhythm he was looking for since the start of the season Viktor Arvidsson Jersey , when they opened up with five of their first six and 11 of 18 on the road.Most importantly, he said, is how well the Knights have played against the Pacific Division. Vegas has the best record among all eight teams, going 6-1-1 thus far, including Fleury’s back-to-back shutout wins over Calgary and San Jose last weekend.“You look at our division, I don’t think it’s got off to a great start in our whole division, but I think there’s a lot of good teams there and I compare our team to the other teams and if we play the way we played this weekend, we’re right there,” Gallant said.]]> Prossimi eventi Fri, 15 Mar 2019 01:26:51 +0000