ARGOMENTO: When you see another boat you participate it

When you see another boat you participate it 3 Anni 20 Ore fa #6064

• Maymay
  • Fresh Boarder
You cannot rsorder teleport out. When you see another boat you participate it. Should you sink it, you can have your team search for the loot. Imager36 brought up a fantastic point about boarding enemies boats. If you have other players and crewmembers aboard your ship, then you are able to board the enemies boat. It will require higher agility levels depending on where you plank. If you board from the deck, then just walk across a board - 10 Agility. You can board on a rope - 40 Agility.

Or you could sneak below deck and climb through a cannon space using a rope - 70 Agility. If you do board the enemies boat, you can die. Now you can also Melee other players on the enemy boat. If you kill all gamers around the enimies ship - NPC's can not be attacked - You can take their crew and force them to work for you - they have to walk the plank... MUAHAHAHAHA - and can take control of their ship, and sell it or keep it for yourself. There's a forfeith button on the stern of each ship, where that ship and crew are attracted back to the mainland with all their items along with the ship. The loot will be supplies on the boat and things that the players drop when the die.

Redmonke suggested that the ability should have a skillcape. Well I had been thinking that it should have an image of a ship about the cape, with a sailor from the backround. The emote would be: You hope on a mini-ship and start sailing on the land. Just an idea but it would be pretty funny. Girfaniam proposed Fishing Boats. I'm now incorporating onto his proposal.

At level 20 you'll be able to earn a fishing boat. This boat will be a little wooden row boat. Since your level gets higher the fishing vessel will be able to get bigger. Also on your boat you'd have the ability to visit the port side and PORT SIDE ONLY (Unless you have weapon implacments there) you'll be able to fly fish or utilize a normal fishing pole. This adventure will obviously go to fishing. If you're running low on food for your crew you can just fish and give that to them. Or you can just stop by the closest interface.I've attempted to post a proposal for a few improvements to this farming skill at the official forum, however, I should be breaking something, as my articles keeps being deleted! I have tried to browse the asterik thread to see if I suggest something that isn't permitted (did anybody mention:"banana republic"), but so far I have not figured it out Cheap OSRS Gold myself.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.118 secondi